M1 Formula Change for SP?

Very high Magnesium.
High Molybdenum.
Moderately high Calcium.
Phosphorus levels just below the limit.
Base oils in a favorable combination.

It was there before SP,
in the days of SN+.

They seem to be ahead on everything as you never hear of major formula changes for mobil 1
Well, as I posted in a previous, now locked, thread, their R&D spending is significantly higher than that of their peers. With XOM Chemical and Infineum, they have an incredible amount of vertical integration as well. Being development and research partners with several OEM's I'm sure also helps, working on formulation tweaks to mitigate things identified long before they become part of the API tests and standards.

Well, as I posted in a previous, now locked, thread, their R&D spending is significantly higher than that of their peers. With XOM Chemical and Infineum, they have an incredible amount of vertical integration as well. Being development and research partners with several OEM's I'm sure also helps, working on formulation tweaks to mitigate things identified long before they become part of the API tests and standards.
Id be curious as to what their next big formula change would be

Can the local chemistry experts here tell what difference M1 0w16 brings with SN+ snd SP? I noticed the bottle changed.

Back