M1-110A filter cut open

The media near the glue potting looks slightly torn. TEARIL1 oil filter just another zombie brand...

Haven’t bought a M1 filter in a while, and with C&P’s like this I’ll continue not buying them. Premium price for low quality.

Have the M1-110A on the FIT 😬. Bought it after seeing good YouTube videos . This is 1 of them . Looks to have the same glue as the 102A that the O.P. posted .

Last edited:
On the '13 FIT since early February . Oil is P.P. 0w20 ( S.P.,GF-6A ) . X-Ray machine be handy . ;)

IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4310.JPG

Seems to me the best 2 options on the market are Champ made which includes Champ XL, Supertech, AC Delco, FRAM Endurance. Also seems that Premium Guard EX which includes Microguard Select are still probably the best on the market in terms of QC and build quality.

I personally do not want to use any M&H products at this point.

Seems to me the best 2 options on the market are Champ made which includes Champ XL, Supertech, AC Delco, FRAM Endurance. Also seems that Premium Guard EX which includes Microguard Select are still probably the best on the market in terms of QC and build quality.

I personally do not want to use any M&H products at this point.
Yep, M1’s were stout when Champ made per specs …
They need to find another partner …

Back