M06 lot GC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Stuff yea or nea....

I'm currently running Gold GC in my wife's GTP and Green GC in my Formula. I didn't have anymore Gold GC,and I didn't want to get into my stash of Green GC. The closest Auto-Zone to me only had German Castrol with a lot number from this year. The last time I was in there sometime back they had plenty of Gold GC,but I was hunting for Green.

I've been tickled to death with the Gold GC in my wife's GTP. Is this lot good as some of the older stuff? If not, I'm going back and trying another store further up or down the road.

No reports yet of any issues with 2006 made GC gold. I've run some with good tests.
Drive happy
Terry

All my AutoZones are still running M05 stock. From the pictures I've seen - it looks Ok. Have faith in the Elves! I have a feeling it will be a long time if not ever before someone can take GC away from them and lower the quality.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by OriginHacker21:
All my AutoZones are still running M05 stock. From the pictures I've seen - it looks Ok.

cuz it still looks kinda green?
dunno.gif

Hid or buy the M05 stuff and the M06 stuff should show up.

quote:

Originally posted by OriginHacker21:
...Have faith in the Elves! I have a feeling it will be a long time if not ever before someone can take GC away from them and lower the quality.
grin.gif

OH21,

You have spoken with noble and eloquent veracity.

Somebody at my AZ believes in the 06 too. Only 3 bottles of M06195xxx left on the shelf as of yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back