Lubrication Engineers 8130 Syn Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone here using this LE 8130 Ultrablend ?

LE 8130 10w-30 Syn Blend

In the Midwest it is a very popular dirt track race oil but I cannot find any pricing or more info other than this thread where a very knowledgable person peeked in and explained this oil was 70% PAO - 30% group II+ and added some more info .

LE Thread

I'm a little surprised there is not more interest in this oil . Thats assuming the price is reasonable .

I guess it's because they don't advertise ?

I wish KD and others with his degree of knowledge and expertise would visit and post here at BITOG more often
frown.gif

[ April 25, 2004, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Motorbike ]

quote:

Originally posted by Motorbike:
Is anyone here using this LE 8130 Ultrablend ?

I'm a little surprised there is not more interest in this oil . Thats assuming the price is reasonable .

I guess it's because they don't advertise ?

This oil is a top oil in the industrial market, and as you indicated by the link above that it has been discussed before on here. In the light duty truck arena, their diff. lube is popular, especially those that change their rear differential cover to a larger one. Many PSD owners use it. The engine oil is great also.
I only know of one retail outlet that sells this oil and lubes in the US. May be more, but only one that I know of. Turn down your pacemaker when asking the prices, as your heart will function on its own at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back