Low mileage 2009 Pickup. Worth buying?

I just checked and with buyers premium it's $32k with 6 hours to go. For that kind of money I'd rather wait for mark downs on new trucks as I'm not needing a newer vehicle right now anyways.
The shortages aren't affecting all manufacturers, I think RAM has lots of vehicles on their lots.

I just checked and with buyers premium it's $32k with 6 hours to go. For that kind of money I'd rather wait for mark downs on new trucks as I'm not needing a newer vehicle right now anyways.
I mean I know the market is crazy right now. Like 3 years ago you could get a stripper 3/4 ton truck for $30k-$33k brand new.

My town has one of these-- "Utility #1" they call it.

It gets sent out after snowstorms with a strong willing on-call firefighter (kid making $12/hr) to shovel out hydrants.

Only road it sees is slushy and salty.

No, wait, they probably plow through underbrush with it as well. Maybe they jump in and floor it without warming it up, too.

Yeah it does get washed, but they floated a bond for a new one because the frame rusted out on the old one.

maybe just flip it to Carvana or Vroom, they specialize in overpaying for vehicles.

Back