Looking for another car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Cujet
What you want is a used Jaguar. Inexpensive to purchase and very nice.

My friend had [2] 2006 Jags..After 65K miles he needed a Swiss bank account to keep them running..He spent a lot of time and money at the Jaguar dealer on Bird Road in Coral Gables..He sold them both 8 months ago..He traded his wife's Jag for a late model Tahoe and his Jag for a late model Expedition..They are both a lot happier now.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
Originally Posted By: Cujet
What you want is a used Jaguar. Inexpensive to purchase and very nice.

My friend had [2] 2006 Jags..After 65K miles he needed a Swiss bank account to keep them running..He spent a lot of time and money at the Jaguar dealer on Bird Road in Coral Gables..He sold them both 8 months ago..He traded his wife's Jag for a late model Tahoe and his Jag for a late model Expedition..They are both a lot happier now.

Jag`s are a P.I.T.A!!! Especially older ones.

Last edited:
Been driving Buick Park Ave.'s for years. Always put at least 250,000 miles on them before I get rid of them. My current Prk. has 184,000 and I get great mileage (28-30) on the hiway. The 3800 is a great engine. If you can find one in decent shape-grab it. I also just bought an 03 Corolla-nice little car. It has a manual transmission so it too gets great mileage.(38-40) so far on the road.

Update:

Ended up getting a base model 2008 Camry with 18k miles on her. Love it.

Originally Posted By: Edmond
Update:

Ended up getting a base model 2008 Camry with 18k miles on her. Love it.
mind telling price paid? 4 cyl auto or man?

I guess you dropped the heated seat requirement. Possibly the aux input requirement as well, although for $150 you can add a head unit to give you aux and USB input. Personally I love having the USB input. I put all my music on a $20 thumb drive and don't worry about leaving the $300 iPod Touch in the car.

I paid $16k with a warranty to 125k miles.

It does not have the heated seats, I accepted the fact that it would've cost me way too much because I wouldn't only be getting heated seats, I would've been paying for a package of other stuff I wouldn't care for.

It's an automatic, still have my Z06 as the manual car.

It does has an auxiliary input. Using my iPod is so much more convenient than changing CD's.

Already starting to plan a road trip around Christmas from OK to CA to Vegas to Chicago and then back to OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back