Looking at Ford Fusions

I have driven the 2017/18s hybrids and they definitely get better mpg than the non hybrid. I can usually get mid 40s and I got 50mpg once being really easy on it.

Originally Posted by krismoriah72
Originally Posted by Danno
What's your budget?

Dont really have a budget. I pd $12K for the Fit which was a great end of the year deal at the time and have gotten 60K trouble free miles except for brake quirks and the impossible to find tire size.

Under $14K sounds reasonable.

Not too much more than $14K will get you a new base Fusion 2.5.
We have four of these in the fleet at work and they really are pleasant cars to drive and deliver good fuel economy. Even the base model is well equipped and has a pretty nice interior with decently comfortable seats. These cars do have a faux fob in that you have to get it out of your pocket to unlock the doors and trunk, but after that it is keyless.
I agree that a Fit would be a bit of a penalty box on a long commute and the Fit really isn't terrifically abstemious of fuel for what it is.

According to 'Carcomplaints.com' the 2010 (first year of the newer model) had more issues than the 2011 or 2012. The Fusion was updated again in 2013.

Back