Look what I found...

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

I found these at PDI Performance Parts while in Norwalk, OH racing at a private event at Norwalk Raceway Park....

I got the 6 filters for $42 ($7.00 each)

I got a filter stash now...a stash of some of the better filters that have been made.

smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:
Hmm, what does the "U" stand for in the UPF?

I believe it stands for "ultra" or "ultimate".
BTW, shadow, congrats on "striking some gold". These things are long "out of print" and are **** fine filters (although some on here I'm sure will argue that point, what else is new??).

The U stands for Ultraguard...

These filters are the bomb because from what I understood, these are some of the best filtering, lowest restriction filters ever made.

All the modern features...
The year on all the boxes says 1995...

They are a champ made filter with true synthetic wire backed media. Suposedly they filter better then the standard AC-delco, which is already near the top of the pack.

Last I heard they still sold the UPF-44.

-T

quote:

Originally posted by T-Keith:
They are a champ made filter with true synthetic wire backed media. Suposedly they filter better then the standard AC-delco, which is already near the top of the pack.

Last I heard they still sold the UPF-44.

-T

Ahhh, so thats where Fram stole the idea from
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by shadowvox6:
The U stands for Ultraguard...

Yes, right. It's been so long since I've had any of these things, I've forgotten that fact. I did try to find them, even once discontinued, but I would have had better luck in trying to find the mythical, green elf made stuff!
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back