Local junk shop (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a local junk shop today here in Toronto Canada.. it was too packed and couldnt see anything !
frown.gif

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg
photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Originally Posted By: Kool1
Did you hear any critters moving about in that clutter?

nope.
critters dont bother me unless they appear in my house or near my house !

Combustibles piled to the ceiling, inadequate walkways, blocked emergency exit door, emergency exit sign barely hanging onto the wall (or is it tilted to make it easier to see down that winding walkway?), I'm guessing there's no accessible and properly maintained fire extinguisher...a fire inspector's dream!

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
Combustibles piled to the ceiling, inadequate walkways, blocked emergency exit door, emergency exit sign barely hanging onto the wall (or is it tilted to make it easier to see down that winding walkway?), I'm guessing there's no accessible and properly maintained fire extinguisher...a fire inspector's dream!

Yeah, if that's in a strip mall or adjacent to other businesses especially, they are risking being shut down with the store looking like that.

I get itchy going into thrift stores I can't imagine how that place would feel like

photo_1.jpg

My kids could use that toy dump truck! hahahahaaha.

They sit in the beds and push around with their feet and just blew a plastic wheel.

So in a cunning parental move I put them on some HF furniture dollys, but they still love those trucks.

When I was there, 1 older guy bought a vintage scrap book full of newspaper cutouts..
He found it fascinating...lol He paid $10.00 for it !

I was like Jeez !

It was the busiest shop on the block !
Other hoarders go there to buy.

lol

Somebody went to a lot of work and effort to stack all that junk in there, and for what purpose? I just don't get the hoarding thing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back