List your personal top ten overrated musicians/ groups

The partridge family
They were my favorite when I was 10, but Mr. Kincaid ruined them.
I still absolutely LOVE The Partridge Family!! As a kid that was my favorite show. I had a HUGE crush on Susan Dey!!:love: I still play their records to this day. Interesting fact about them. Their first lp featured the Bahler brothers on vocals with The Love Generation as their backing band. Then David Cassidy and Shirley jones started doing vocals on all their lps, with Cassidy on guitar. Excellent 70s pop imo!!(y)

I still absolutely LOVE The Partridge Family!! As a kid that was my favorite show. I had a HUGE crush on Susan Dey!!:love: I still play their records to this day. Interesting fact about them. Their first lp featured the Bahler brothers on vocals with The Love Generation as their backing band. Then David Cassidy and Shirley jones started doing vocals on all their lps, with Cassidy on guitar. Excellent 70s pop imo!!(y)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad6.jpg

LOL - yeah, me and bro and sis used to get good kicks out of that show and similar comedy Tv back then. We used to fall out laughing at the character of the lil red head brother. You know Shirley was Cassidy's step mom who was married to his dad Jack.

I totally agree with Guns and Roses,yuck! They’re just bad glam-pop.
I thought Guns N'Roses was supposed to define 90s Bad Boy Rocker image with Slash and Axl and if they did the guitar smashings. I don't know. They started off not too bad but got worse with age..

Goo goo dolls
Imagine Dragons
Fun
Pink

The cast of the Partridge family was awesome!! Keith was the hippie , Lori was the hot flower girl , Danny was the one always trying to find a way to make money , the two youngest ones I can’t think of their names at the moment but they were just spazz little kids, and Ruben was the one who always tried to keep everything together and normal haha!!

Last edited:
The cast of the Partridge family was awesome!! Keith was the hippie , Lori was the hot flower girl , Danny was the one always trying to find a way to make money , the two youngest ones I can’t think of their names at the moment but they were just spazz little kids, and Ruben was the one who always tried to keep everything together and normal haha!!
You seriously need to move on...😂😂

Beatles. Two were not very good musicians and we're almost replaced.
After Harrison died in 2001, I made the prediction that is was now just a matter of time before McCartney announced the "Historic Beatles Reunion".... It would be just him and Ringo and a bunch of hired musicians, going out on a blockbuster world tour, performing at sold-out stadiums and of course the mainstream media would be behind it 100% and never question the absence of Lennon and Harrison.

Could still happen. The people in the media and getting dumber and dumber.

Back