Lint free cloth for interior glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I finally found a lint free cloth for the interior car glass. My mother bought a roll of Bambooee from the interwebs and didn't like the way they smelled. I asked if I could have a few sheets to try out on the interior glass of my car. Well I think we finally have a winner. I only have one thing I hate more then cleaning the interior glass of my car, and that is cleaning blinds!

homeoffer_shark.jpg

Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
I use coffee filters.
No Lint, cheap, decent

Interesting idea, never thought of that.

I use newspaper and finish with a microfiber. Works great.

I use an aerosol glass cleaner sold by a local autoglass shop and newspaper. Absolutely nothing better or easier.

If you hate cleaning auto glass use Stoner Invisible Glass and plain Bounty paper towels. I have always fought smearing, streaking and what not with all the other cleaners. One day I picked up the Stoner cleaner and cleaned a nicotine coated large Sprinter windshield. I absolutely could not believe this product. I could have gotten away with just a once over. No streaking and no lint pickup from Bounty towels. You can get it at Home Depot and many hardware stores. Toss the rest.

Originally Posted By: Finklejag
I think I finally found a lint free cloth for the interior car glass. My mother bought a roll of Bambooee from the interwebs and didn't like the way they smelled. I asked if I could have a few sheets to try out on the interior glass of my car. Well I think we finally have a winner. I only have one thing I hate more then cleaning the interior glass of my car, and that is cleaning blinds!

The side glasses are okay, the windshield and rear window are the troublesome.

I have S2000 for more than 12 years, I cleaned the inside windshield and rear window probably 3-4 times. I clean the inside windows of my E430 about 3-5 times in 16 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back