Let's talk Stanley cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today the Senators knocked off the Bruins in Overtime. What a comeback.

Canadiens/Rangers tied so GO HABS GO!!

Just to show how far NHL "discipline committee" has fallen down; Columbus Blue Jackets goon Matt Calvert only gets 1 game suspension for a very dirty hit.

Thanks Gary Bettman
frown.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.c...-184159786.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Penguins are for real as we can see.

Blues/Predators series is goin to go 7 I think

Garak and his Oilers I like to win the western conference

Give me a Oilers/Penguins cup: Connor McDavid vs "Sid and the Kids line"
smile.gif

Did you see the goal that bounced off Malkin's stick, the goalie's shoulder, the goal post and then went in?

Yep, counts as a GOAL
wink.gif

Blind referee did NOT see Malkin not even touch puck or goalie
wink.gif

Capitals I'd say are almost like toast: well done

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Anybody but the Penguins.

I agree...I'm sick of them...

Originally Posted By: grampi

I disagree. Sick of the red wings talk and talk about how Blackhawks were the best team right now. We know what happened to the blackhawks this season, OOPS! No a dynasty at all. Penguins and Oilers are a very young and talented team as is Blue Jackets

Interesting to note that next year; Capitals will have 11 players that are unrestricted free agents. Very interesting to see what happens if they don't go to the Stanley Cup final. My bet is Trotz, Ovechkin and other "players" are history
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Garak
Penguins and Oilers were the hockey of my youth. Now, the Devils and the Red Wings, those are teams to be sick of.
wink.gif

Red Wings haven't won squat since '08...how can you be sick of them?

Originally Posted By: car51

I disagree. Sick of the red wings talk and talk about how Blackhawks were the best team right now. We know what happened to the blackhawks this season, OOPS! No a dynasty at all. Penguins and Oilers are a very young and talented team as is Blue Jackets

Interesting to note that next year; Capitals will have 11 players that are unrestricted free agents. Very interesting to see what happens if they don't go to the Stanley Cup final. My bet is Trotz, Ovechkin and other "players" are history
wink.gif

Understandable, you're obviously a Punguins fan...

Originally Posted By: car51

wink.gif

Understandable, you're obviously a Punguins fan...

PENGUINS , yep
wink.gif

I believe everyone that's a hockey fan would like to see some different teams in the Stanley Cup don't you Grampi?

Before the NHL expanded in 1967, it must have been pretty boring with just 6 teams
wink.gif

Red Wings haven't won squat since '08...how can you be sick of them?

I have a long memory, and a long memory of the media fawning over Scotty Bowman, which was a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back