Let's talk Stanley cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 on 3
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: ndfergy
OK, I've been sitting on the fence enjoying the game but Shania did it for me. Go Pred's!

That was Faith Hill

Better luck next season Predators

I don't know why I bother watching sports at all anymore...none of the teams I like ever win, and the teams I hate always win...

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: ndfergy
OK, I've been sitting on the fence enjoying the game but Shania did it for me. Go Pred's!

That was Faith Hill

Better luck next season Predators

Nope

Originally Posted By: grampi
I don't know why I bother watching sports at all anymore...none of the teams I like ever win, and the teams I hate always win...

EXACTLY !

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins, 2017 Stanley Cup Champions (and 2016)!!

Better get on the stick, Steelers - the Pens are gonna bypass you in hardware.

And Pirates - we still love ya!

Time to get the other towels ready and switch gears - HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: car51
Pirates are a joke and Steelers need serious rebuilding. Penguins don't
smile.gif

Yeah, the Pirates have reverted to their old ways of holding down last place.

Lately, Steelers have just enough to get to the playoffs but have a ways to go to get another Lombardi.

Penguins have opened up as favorites for 2017-18...lots of stuff will have to go their way though to three-peat. But then again, many experts said they couldn't go back to back, especially after losing Letang. With Sullivan as coach, and mostly the same group of guys, they are sure to make a good run at it.

Originally Posted By: grampi

Agree with you strongly. I always end up annoyed watching championship games because my teams never win.

Growing up in Buffalo, we hate the Patriots, and the Penguins.

I was cheering for Nashville for quite a while, they reminded me of the old Buffalo teams. Sure enough they lost in Buffalo fashion, with an iffy no-goal call, and heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back