Lets talk about Bourbon

Just picked up a bottle of this locally. Also, ordered a bottle from the Distillery before I found this bottle.

1707605231978.jpg

I stopped by one of my liquor stores today to pick up a bottle of the Bulleit Single Malt. Walked away with these too. The Juke Joint Uncut was Hand Selected by Brooklyn Whiskey Barrel (That's not where I purchased it) and Barrel #18266

1708210537221.jpg

1708210437669.jpg

1708210463279.jpg

1708210349908.jpg

Not bourbon, but just got back from the Caribbean and picked up these 2 bottles. Wish Penna. would carry some of the stuff that Wheel366 is able to get!! Going to Greece and Italy end of month, will see what I can get from there. Bumba is darn good, sweet banana flavor to it. Have not opened the Mount Gay yet.

rum.jpg

Not bourbon, but just got back from the Caribbean and picked up these 2 bottles.
Nice!

We've got a rum thread here as well:

Those two you posted seem very highly rated. I wouldn't mind trying them at some point.

Not bourbon, but just got back from the Caribbean and picked up these 2 bottles. Wish Penna. would carry some of the stuff that Wheel366 is able to get!! Going to Greece and Italy end of month, will see what I can get from there. Bumba is darn good, sweet banana flavor to it. Have not opened the Mount Gay yet.

View attachment 218299
I usually stay away from Rum due to a lot of them having higher sugar content but sometimes I will have a taste.

Enjoy!

Took my wife to Total Wine in Totowa today since she has never been. I wasn't gonna get anything but since I was there, I ended up getting this. She picked up some bottle of wine. No idea what it was but it was $30. I don't drink wine.

1715556784493.jpg

Very good scotch, I have about 1/3 bottle left on my shelf. Very smooth(at least I think so)
Had a quick taste. I prefer the A'Bunadh and A'Bunadh Alba however I'm gonna give it a little rest and see how it progresses. It might be because of the higher ABV for the others.

Back