Lets see the cars!!!!

sorry out of the topic, i am wondering, how long actually you guys keeping your car until you intend to sell it from the first time you buy (new or used is ok)

disclaimer: if there is already the thread, please give me the link. thank you

this is my work-horse car called Toyota Innova..
engine: 2KD-FTV 2.5
transmission : manual

let the pictures tells

20160208_09384711111_zpsmd4s1y2h.jpg

20160208_0939031111_zpssi2g8wbr.jpg

20160208_09304411111_zpsvpl5d4iq.jpg

now, the odomoter is already 100000 ish kilometer of mileage

due to covid 19' lockdown in my country and area, this car is only runs for most 5000 km per year.

sorry out of the topic, i am wondering, how long actually you guys keeping your car until you intend to sell it from the first time you buy (new or used is ok)

I keep them as long as possible because I don’t like new stuff as it’s less reliable most of the time. I have never sold a car in my life.

They never check out with me. My first car I gave to my sister and I had a cargo van for a while that I traded in for my current car but I still have the rest

Is the winch/mounting for it an OE accessory or something you got aftermarket? Nice setup.
To get the vehicle and deal I wanted … wound up with a plastic bumper
Could not find an aftermarket I liked … plus heavy, expensive, and not sure how it effected safety systems ?

This is a plate style winch mount from Rock Hard 4x4 … it engages with factory tow hooks in the front and the frame in the rear. Since it blocks the OEM hooks … RH welds some big hooks on the plate. RH bull bar is extra …
I swapped paint colors on the 4 hooks … nice touch 🧐

What's going on with the grille emblem, some sort of auto cruise radar?

Looks good, just needs some custom pin striping. 😁

Glad to see the S-10 is still around.

Yea it's the radar for the cruise and pre-crash warning system nannies.

I actually want to put a pin stripe on this one, but it'll definitely have to be warmer!
(edit: I think you might be actually talking about getting it "dirty" Nah, it's my Mall Crawler, lol)

That's actually a friends S10. 2003 with a tick over 86K. The 4wd system does not work and was looking at it, and like usual it's in the vacuum system like they all are. Also was starting to leak a little coolant and low and behold the water pump is slowly going. Has the original serpentine belt still! 😬 But, I do know my old S10 is still hanging around. Still has the green fender :LOL:

Back