Lenovo AlI In One Desktop Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer died recently and looking at new computers this week..Thinking about a Lenovo all in one as my friend has one [the I am using right now] and he likes it..He has had it for a couple of years now with no issues.

Any opinions on the Lenovo..I never heard of a Lenovo until now.

Thanks in advance.

Lenovo used to be called IBM. Then IBM sold off the PC business to the Chinese. Most of their stuff is still pretty good quality, but I can't speak for the specific All-in-One that you're looking at.

If you order online just be aware they only ship to the billing address of the credit card and only ship signature required in person. They also will arbitrarily break up shipments. So, if you can't be there to sign on whatever day(s) they deliver, you'll have to drive to the UPS depot to pick it up.

Had to drive to a UPS depot 15 miles away on a Saturday to sign for a stupid mouse.

They've been making ThinkPads for a decade, considered a very reliable business-class laptop. I think they can get an all-in-one engineered right, or have a better shot than others.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
My computer died recently and looking at new computers this week..Thinking about a Lenovo all in one as my friend has one [the I am using right now] and he likes it..He has had it for a couple of years now with no issues.

Any opinions on the Lenovo..I never heard of a Lenovo until now.

Thanks in advance.

We have a couple Lenovo AIOs. They come in two general classes:

Their Thinkcentre models are rock solid business-class products with strong support and updates, but not overly feature laden. These will be closest to the original IBM heritage.

Their Idea line models are good systems with more multimedia and other features (remote control, BT, etc.) targeted to home users.

We've had good luck with both lines.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Lenovo used to be called IBM. Then IBM sold off the PC business to the Chinese. Most of their stuff is still pretty good quality, but I can't speak for the specific All-in-One that you're looking at.

I did not know that..Thanks.

Thank you everybody for your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back