LED headlight bulbs in reflector type housing (09 Elantra)

Good morning everyone!. Im on a lighting kick haha!. I upgraded the Sonata's H7 projector low beams, and H8 fog lights to fan less plug and play LED bulbs, and the results absolutely amazing... It looks factory and functions fantastically. Not blinding, great luxurious type color color,( 6,000K ish) perfect cut off line, instant on and off, and no flicking. So that got me thinking.... Why not the Elantra LOL. Since on the Elantra, the fog lights are DRL'S i will keep them halogen, and only upgrade the headlight bulbs that i believe are H11B?- can any one confirm? Would i have the same results being as the elantra has a reflector type housing? I do not want to create a blinding un usable light that looks "cool" but has no function. I already upgraded the license plate lights to LEDS on both vehicles. I will not mess with brake lights or blinkers on either car. Pictures do these LEDS no justice, but trust me, on the Sonata they are REALLY nice. Even the road signs, and lines reflect better and more clearly. They have been installed in the Sonata for weeks, and have not had even ONE flash from anyone..... To put it in perspective, The Silver star ultras that i installed in the fog lights created more "glare" and caused more people to flash.
So back to the question, Would LED Headlight bulbs work in the Elantra reflector type housing WITHOUT creating more glare, and blinding everyone on the road haha. Pictures attached! Thanks.

IMG_2444.jpeg
IMG_2445.jpeg
IMG_2135.jpeg
IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1812.jpeg

Looks about the same to me, but I would be more concerned with your license plate. Won't you get a ticket driving around like that?
Oh should of said, the both of the sonata pictures are after the LED upgrade. i did not even think to take a before, because my hopes were not high haha.. And the LED license plate lights were direct plug and play also. I think it was like a 191 LED bulbs.

I meant that it looks like someone vandalized the plate with a black marker or paint.
He’s blocking it out on purpose so you can’t see his identifying information with MS Paint. His actual plate doesn’t look like that. Lol

Why? Thousands of people see his license plate every day driving down the road.
Not disagreeing with you at all. They are also customized lol.. But for me i just feel a hair better blocking out the plate on the internet.

Nice!! The abarth trim sound ridiculous lol. So you have a thing for red, custom plates, and faster smaller cars? love it.

Now what about LEDS? :ROFLMAO:

All I can say is, I curse anyone who puts an LED bulb in any headlight housing meant only for halogen. No matter how well you have the lights aimed, you need the correct housing lens with the proper cut off designed for LED bulbs, otherwise YOU WILL BLIND PEOPLE.

IT IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY SYSTEM

For low beams that are exposed to oncoming drivers, putting an LED into a reflector (and often a projector lens not designed for them) lens absolutely WILL blind other drivers, despite what your non-scientific test of looking onward at the vehicle might show. I'm blinded every day by them, seems to be a fad around here.

Now for high beams? Eat your heart out. The only adverse affect is usually diminished light output / quality and doesn't affect other drivers.

Back