LED Bulb Q?

I'm replacing my headlamp assemblies this weekend. I was going to put LED turn signal bulbs in them but heard I need to install a new flasher. I decided to just keep the factory bulbs in them.
There is a #194 bulb that just lights up (outer edge of the headlamp) when the lights are on. I have some #194 LED bulbs. Can the factory #194 bulbs be replaced with my #194 LED bulbs without having to add any special plug in gadgets?
HL2.jpg

I'm replacing my headlamp assemblies this weekend. I was going to put LED turn signal bulbs in them but heard I need to install a new flasher. I decided to just keep the factory bulbs in them.
There is a #194 bulb that just lights up (outer edge of the headlamp) when the lights are on. I have some #194 LED bulbs. Can the factory #194 bulbs be replaced with my #194 LED bulbs without having to add any special plug in gadgets?
View attachment 56215
yes

Yes, but remember LEDs have polarity. They will only light up when placed in the socket with the right orientation. So make sure they light up before you screw all the assembly back in

Back