Kum & Go Sold to Maverik

There are lots of Mavericks in this area Boise to Caldwellidaho. How are they ? Lower priced gas and a convience store like others. I use them .

A possible scenario is to keep the "Kum & Go" name East of the Mississippi and everything west Mavericks. Both are very repeceted brands. You can almost always count on decent restrooms (large and clean) inside Mavericks. Also many Mavericks have RV dump stations free of charge.

It's interesting to see which of the "bought stations" get revamped after such takeovers/purchases.
When the big boys play here there are revised stations and others which are again sold to outfits like Delta; then Delta revamps 3 or 4 stations at a time.

A possible scenario is to keep the "Kum & Go" name East of the Mississippi and everything west Mavericks. Both are very repeceted brands. You can almost always count on decent restrooms (large and clean) inside Mavericks. Also many Mavericks have RV dump stations free of charge.
I change the Mississppi to the Missouri.

May want to check the geography- nearly all locations are west of the Mississippi.... Like all of Iowa, home base for Kum and Go...

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Geography lessons are required I see. There and ZERO in PA also.

My wife will not miss the “ejaculate and evacuate” jokes I make every time we drive past one
yeah... when my buddy and I drove out to OK (Ft. Sill) for his little Bro's graduation from basic, one of the places we fueled up was a Kum & Go (Vinta, OK, location straddles the Will Rogers Turnpike/I-44)...
He had to buy a shirt and hat for his husband.

Last edited:
It was known around here as "sperm and split..

Seriously though, who do they get their eth free E0 from? I do year long storage on a few bikes, and need top tier E0. Ive also been know to use their Xtreme Diesel.

Thanks

The company was started by Iowan Tony Gentle and his SIL Bill Krause. Krause and Gentle/ Kum and Go also owns banks and pro soccer teams. They sold off C stores and gas distribution. They have a killer pulled pork and green chili burrito. I hope Maverick doesn't gum that up.

The company was started by Iowan Tony Gentle and his SIL Bill Krause. Krause and Gentle/ Kum and Go also owns banks and pro soccer teams. They sold off C stores and gas distribution. They have a killer pulled pork and green chili burrito. I hope Maverick doesn't gum that up.
What bank do they have stakes in?

Back