Koss or Sennheiser

LDB

I'm looking at wireless headphones and debating between Koss and Sennheiser. I want them for occasionally watching online content. I was born with two left ears so while I really enjoy music etc. I don't guess I hear the things some people hear who use fancy music vocabulary to describe them. I have two suspects in mind.

For those who know more about sound etc. is one significantly better than the other? Is there another similar in price to consider before either of these? Thanks for any and all assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Sennheiser's wired headphones, but I've been burned by the poor quality and BT connection of their wireless earbuds too much where I don't bother looking at their wireless products anymore.

I don't care for Bose, but they make a very good wireless headphones with the QC45. They sit on the ear which, IMO, sucks for long term comfort though.

I currently have(3) sets. KOSS, Sennheiser & YAMAHA and I love’em all. So, IDK.
The Sennheiser seem to be the value brand among the headphones that I have.

I'm looking at wireless headphones and debating between Koss and Sennheiser. I want them for occasionally watching online content. I was born with two left ears so while I really enjoy music etc. I don't guess I hear the things some people hear who use fancy music vocabulary to describe them. I have two suspects in mind.

For those who know more about sound etc. is one significantly better than the other? Is there another similar in price to consider before either of these? Thanks for any and all assistance.
I currently have sennheiser and live them. I didn't know Koss was still around. They were "the headphones" to have back in the late 90s early 00s. Whats your spending range? Kenwood and Pioneer also make some nice headphones.

I'm looking at $100 or so with maybe $150 max. I've got an inexpensive set of Koss now and they work well except for having a cheap switch. It works but I don't care for it.

Back in the 80s, Koss was the ok brand. RadioShack had Koss make their Realistic brand headphones. They sounded pretty good, but the foam ear pads would turn to dust. Sony was the brand to have for good sound. Sennheiser was on a whole different level than all the other headphones at the time.

Back