Kohler 10W-30 Synthetic Blend

Jordan_FX4

$50 Site Donor 2022
Here’s a VOA of Kohler’s synthetic blend OPE oil. Looks to be a pretty stout oil.

5C1E07F1-ABB4-4481-B3FF-E97E762A42CE.jpg

Wow!! Looks really good. Stout add package. It looks like Kohler had this oil blended to their specs and not just whatever 10/30 they could get for the lowest price. That should be a great performer in any gasoline engine.

#18FAN, glad to test it! I was really curious about this oil and it’s supposed high zinc formula, but it definitely appears that their marketing was accurate. The price on this oil is only $3.49/qt at my local Cub Cadet/Scag dealer so it really seems to a pretty good deal.

Take a look at the Harvest King HDEO 10w30 a few posts down in VOA's, looks amazingly similar, and I bet a lot cheaper.

Take a look at the Harvest King HDEO 10w30 a few posts down in VOA's, looks amazingly similar, and I bet a lot cheaper.
The Harvest King does look like a great choice too! As far as price I’m sure the HK oil is a little cheaper, the Kohler oil seems to vary quite a bit by retailer. At TSC the Kohler oil is $5.99/qt, but at my local Cub Cadet/ Scag dealer it’s only $3.49/qt.

Nice add pack but for $6 a qt, sheeesh one may as well step up to a full syn HDEO and get the benefited high oil temp protection

Back