Klondike Synthetic ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time is nearing for a dump and fill of my tranny on my 06 Sorento. Specs call for SP-III so the last time I got a great deal on some Wolfshead Universal Syn ATF and it has been great. Transfer case also calls for ATF so I always get a couple extra for that. No complaints. Shifting is great and I do tow a fair bit so I like the protection of the synthetic atf especially in the summer.

Called the NAPA back and they no longer sell Wolfshead but switched to Klondike products, namely, a Klondike Full Synthetic Universal ATF. Never heard of the stuff before but they look like a Canadian Company.

Any Experience with their products or ATF?

Nice......and chocolate fudge for a boost!!!!!

They state they cater to mostly heavy duty outfits but do have some light duty stuff as well. Never heard of them before so very curious.

The only Klondike that I've used in the Ice Cream variety in a chocolate covered ice cream.

If this ATF is sold by NAPA and meets your spec, I'd use it with confidence.

It is sold by NAPA and its a Universal so it meets a variety of specs, including the SP-III. And the price was way good. $6.99 for individual liters and $5.99 a liter is purchased in boxes of 12.

Originally Posted By: cat843
Don't they make ice cream bars (very good I might add).

What would you do-oo for a Klondike car?

Nice to see someone from BC on here. Hey man, if you go to Alder Auto they have Wolf's Head Synthetic ATF. I was at their Cloverdale location today and they do have it.

Technically its Klondike Lubricants not Klondike Ice Cream
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You can only use it North of: 66 degrees, 33 minutes, and 45.9 seconds or you will have extreme additive fallout.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
You can only use it North of: 66 degrees, 33 minutes, and 45.9 seconds or you will have extreme additive fallout.
smile.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA Good one!!!

Interesting - They're about an hour's drive from where I live and I've never heard of them, but hey, they claim API SN and so on, and sure enough, they're listed on API's EOLCS as certified. Ditto the DEXOS1 list from GM - they are on it with 0w20, 5w20 and 5w30.

Originally Posted By: westcoaster
It looks like they are based in Langley. I believe NAPA is carrying their line, well the ATF for sure.

Still hoping that someone has some experience with their product.

I have never seen or heard anyone ask about Wolf's Head or Klondike at Napa. Alder Auto Parts does have both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back