Kendall oil differences? Liquid Titanium to LiquiTek

I have Kendall MAX w/Liquitek 0W20 in my 2020 Tundra. VOA looks great.
Thanks for the VOA showing 79 ppm Titanium on the new stuff. Nice Boron too at 140 ppm, with zinc a regular 739 ppm.

From memory the old stuff usually showed about 100ppm Ti, give or take, so this figure seems about right.

Also from memory the old stuff with Ti, wasn’t Dexos rated, so I think the Liquid Titanium to LiquiTek change might be correlated with getting their oil Dexos1-Gen2 approved.

SR5 I believe the Kendall with liquid titanium had Dexos approval too.

Hope you have been doing good. Always good to see you on here.

SR5 I believe the Kendall with liquid titanium had Dexos approval too.

Hope you have been doing good. Always good to see you on here.
Hi Mate, good to hear from you too.

Yes my memory of the Liquid Titanium not being dexos approved is from quite a few years ago, ample time for it to get approved, and for me to miss the event.

Thanks for the VOA showing 79 ppm Titanium on the new stuff. Nice Boron too at 140 ppm, with zinc a regular 739 ppm.

From memory the old stuff usually showed about 100ppm Ti, give or take, so this figure seems about right.

Also from memory the old stuff with Ti, wasn’t Dexos rated, so I think the Liquid Titanium to LiquiTek change might be correlated with getting their oil Dexos1-Gen2 approved.
I don’t think this is the latest version, there are newer voas of gt1 max on this site showing 0 titanium additional moly and boron.

edit: in fact it’s the same poster.

Last edited:
I don’t think this is the latest version, there are newer voas of gt1 max on this site showing 0 titanium additional moly and boron.

edit: in fact it’s the same poster.
Yep, the new Liquitek formula is devoid of Ti. :(

Please show me the newer report that shows 75ppm of MolyB

Back