Ken Jennings is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.
James was a worthy challenger however, I expected him to be quicker on the draw than he was.
Brad was having fun and didn't seem to take his poor showing to heart.
I thoroughly enjoyed the GOAT Challenge and wished that the second place challenger was awarded $500,000 instead of the same as the 3 place finishers $250,000.
And I certainly hope that these 3 guys become good friends now that they have this bond between them. How cool would that be?

Last edited:
When Alex (RIP...WtTC) made his "nothing will change" speech he mentioned that Brad has won more than anyone in game show history, I took notice.

During last week's games I called a pal and asked if he was watching and he said, "No, Dr. Pimplepopper".

"We have 5 "P"'s....wrong show

It was fun to watch. The questions were really hard and didn't slow those guys down. From world history to pop culture, those guys know it.

Originally Posted by Kira
When Alex (RIP...WtTC) made his "nothing will change" speech he mentioned that Brad has won more than anyone in game show history, I took notice.

During last week's games I called a pal and asked if he was watching and he said, "No, Dr. Pimplepopper".

"We have 5 "P"'s....wrong show

Kira what is:

RIP ....WtTC

?

I've been a Jeopardy fan since the early sixties when Art Fleming hosted. I've never witnessed a more difficult game/tournament than was shown with the trio of amazing participants last week. My wife and I would comment as to how anyone could possibly know the answers/questions. I have to say that James Holzhauer was the most fun to watch all time with his over the top wagers. Alex Trebek will be hard to replace.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by uc50ic4more
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite

Kira what is:

RIP ....WtTC

?

When the Time Comes?

That was my guess as well.

I knew about James and Ken, didn't really know much about Brad before the show but I was kind of underwhelmed with his performance. Then again, he has his spot in Jeopardy history and I don't...

I guess that goes for all of us!.

I think RIP an odd term.
Used without much thought.

Those past are not resting, but
maybe the "peace" is to differentiate "torment" I suppose.

Last edited:
James made Ken play (and wager) differently than he did when he had his winning streak.
James took big risks, and sometimes paid off big (but not the tournament). There were a few times that Ken had to risk it all with the Double Jeopardy questions, and without James there, he probably would not have.

I would say poor Brad, because he did not have a good showing this time, he was just playing against 2 amazing players, but then "poor" Brad only won $250,000 for this appearance and a total of over 4.6 million dollars overall.
So yeah, poor Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back