Keep your head on a swivel, close call in the Corvette today!

The other driver was probably texting. Thank goodness for good brakes. I had to pull over and check for damage to make sure I didn’t clip the road sign or the Odyssey. I’m glad I wasn’t adjusting the radio or anything, I don’t like my odds in a 40 mph head-on collision.

Yikes, that's why I have curvy 2-lane roads...nothing to do with the road itself but the little margin for error for the people using it and making stupid decisions.

Nice move...
Thanks! There wasn’t any time to even think. I’m glad there was a shoulder on this particular stretch of road so I didn’t put it in a ditch and have that jerk drive off like nothing happened. If I was in my truck I don’t know that I would’ve avoided the collision with the sloppier handling and weaker brakes.

Thanks! There wasn’t any time to even think. I’m glad there was a shoulder on this particular stretch of road so I didn’t put it in a ditch and have that jerk drive off like nothing happened. If I was in my truck I don’t know that I would’ve avoided the collision with the sloppier handling and weaker brakes.

Luckily no car was tailgating you and crashed into you when you came to a complete stop.

I always drive defensive and expect idiots to cause a wreck.

This texting thing has got to be halted.

Teeny weeny tech means authorities have to look more closely at things and this opens the door to off-target "privacy" arguments.
Soooooo, set up to observe drivers who delay at green lights due to distractions and ticket their a$$es. It's a start.

Dave (above) alluded to driving defensively. While that's not a new concept, it's become 50 times more necessary AND there are so many times there's nothing you can observe or do except leave room.

That van missed that car due to luck only.

This texting thing has got to be halted.

Teeny weeny tech means authorities have to look more closely at things and this opens the door to off-target "privacy" arguments.
Soooooo, set up to observe drivers who delay at green lights due to distractions and ticket their a$$es. It's a start.

Dave (above) alluded to driving defensively. While that's not a new concept, it's become 50 times more necessary AND there are so many times there's nothing you can observe or do except leave room.

That van missed that car due to luck only.
High 90's percent of accidents are caused at least in part by human error.

I had something similar last winter. The car was coming at me head on fish tailing in the snow. I gently veered to the right and just missed them. It was all slow motion.

They ended up going off the road and hitting a pole.

The other driver was probably texting. Thank goodness for good brakes. I had to pull over and check for damage to make sure I didn’t clip the road sign or the Odyssey. I’m glad I wasn’t adjusting the radio or anything, I don’t like my odds in a 40 mph head-on collision.

Samr thing happened to me the other day. Distracted driving I guess.

Back