Keep Losing Website

I own an ACER Chromebook laptop. I bought it to replace my Windows 7 LT. I didn't like it so I bought an HP LT. I now use the CB as my bedside table TV. I like to watch PLUTO TV on my CB. The last 2 months, or so, when I'm watching FORENSIC FILES on my CB, it suddenly stops and goes to my screen saver. I have to sign back into PLUTO TV and hope it stays put. This usually happens right after an episode is over, before going to the next episode. I have been watching other shows on PLUTO TV and it does the same thing. Sometimes it goes off in the middle of the episode. When I first put the CB in my room it never did this. Any ideas of what's going on? 🤔

Pluto on my regular TV just goes to black screen and if given enough time it comes back. It could be a empty
commercial spot that causes this. Tubi does it too.
This. ^^^^^
When I first put my CB in my bedroom, it never did this. That was about 4 - 6 months ago. It started doing this in the last couple of months. I never touched my CB to adjust for it. So, it has to be something on PLUTO TV's end causing this.

Back