Jiffy Trip Phillips 66 Top Tier

I noticed that Jiffy Trip now has Phillips 66 signs on their stores. I did not see Top Tier stickers on the pumps of the Newly built store. Do all Phillips 66 gas stations meet Top Tier standards or could it be possible that Phillips 66 supplies the fuel for the store, but has a lesser additive package that doesn’t meet Top Tier Requirements?

I noticed that Jiffy Trip now has Phillips 66 signs on their stores. I did not see Top Tier stickers on the pumps of the Newly built store. Do all Phillips 66 gas stations meet Top Tier standards or could it be possible that Phillips 66 supplies the fuel for the store, but has a lesser additive package that doesn’t meet Top Tier Requirements?

The process is pretty easy, and if it's branded as Phillips 66 it should be their "branded" additive added at the fuel terminal. I think it's required to be meeting the requirement. Currently there are some issues with getting enough additives, but I believe they have to note that they may not meet Top Tier requirements temporarily.

I think it's like a lot of places where they have a gas station brand and a different convenience store brand together. I'm pretty sure the gas station portion is considered a full station for that brand. I've seen combination Circle K/76, and around here even a Circle K/Valero/Burger King. I think they're supposed to meet the Top Tier requirement unless they clearly state that they're suspending it for the time being.

The process is pretty easy, and if it's branded as Phillips 66 it should be their "branded" additive added at the fuel terminal. I think it's required to be meeting the requirement. Currently there are some issues with getting enough additives, but I believe they have to note that they may not meet Top Tier requirements temporarily.

I think it's like a lot of places where they have a gas station brand and a different convenience store brand together. I'm pretty sure the gas station portion is considered a full station for that brand. I've seen combination Circle K/76, and around here even a Circle K/Valero/Burger King. I think they're supposed to meet the Top Tier requirement unless they clearly state that they're suspending it for the time being.
That makes sense. I didn’t see the top tier or a sticker saying they don’t meet the standard.

I am always amazed by the number of stations that sell Top Tier fuel that do NOT display a Top Tier sticker. For example, I have rarely seen them posted on Exxon pumps even though Exxon is Top Tier.
I did find another Jiffy Trip that displayed the Top Tier logo.

I am always amazed by the number of stations that sell Top Tier fuel that do NOT display a Top Tier sticker. For example, I have rarely seen them posted on Exxon pumps even though Exxon is Top Tier.
Spending that much on 100,000's of stickers would anger the shareholders.

95% of consumers have no idea what Top Tier gas is. No sticker is needed.

For me, I don’t care if the gas I buy is Top Tier or not, I just need for my engine to run.

Back