It’s Chili Bowl time

1642024688698.jpeg

1642024722142.jpeg

1642025425626.jpeg

Last edited:
What are they running as far as oil in the lineup you have and about how many at the event running it.

Thursday prelim about to start. Not sure if there is a standout for tonight, maybe Tanner Thorson. I see JJ Yeley is pole in his heat. I want to see Maria Cofer do well tonight.

We do a trail ride on superbowl sunday and we call it the Chili bowl.

Here's our lineup for this year. ...

While Drunk Uncle is out with a blown front axle and Urinal Cake never recovered from the fire, Blue Rhino has a new front driveshaft and a working propane regulator. We fixed the colapsed body by welding a piece of 2x4 tube to the frame and it holds up the body enough for the clutch linkage to work again. This may be the trip where the exhaust manifold burns through the propane line and it explodes.

The Red Rocket still has a bunch of mice living in it but they'll provide some good heat and it's nice to bring pets along on a trail ride. We're still trying to figure out the origin of the "Born to s**t, forced to wipe" bumper sticker.

The Green POS doesn't really have brakes or steering. Or shocks. But it has a new transfer case chain and spicer axle joints. And the headlights point down so it has to be home before dark.

Gasper DNF'd, I missed what happened since I am at work and can't watch as closely as I normally would. This is totally worth the FloRacing and MAVTV subscriptions.

Back