It's almost funny

I ordered some candy from a business 30 miles away in Alabama on Dec 9th. Using USPS tracking, I found that USPS picked it up Dec 10th. It then went to, and spent a few days in, New Mexico, stopped in Texas and Mississippi on the return trip and I finally got it Dec 24. Shipping label said "Priority mail, one day delivery".

I ordered some candy from a business 30 miles away in Alabama on Dec 9th. Using USPS tracking, I found that USPS picked it up Dec 10th. It then went to, and spent a few days in, New Mexico, stopped in Texas and Mississippi on the return trip and I finally got it Dec 24. Shipping label said "Priority mail, one day delivery".
I hoped you didn't believe the delivery route is going by the way the crow flies.

I have a similar situation. I ordered some clothing as a Christmas gift for someone. I ordered this on December 6th. It shipped December 8th as I was alerted by email and given the tracking # through USPS. today is Christmas the 25th and the items have not been delivered. The tracking makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. It’s been in about 5 states including the town it was to be delivered to. What??? Tracking stopped several days ago in PA somewhere. Makes no sense.

Back