Is there a Wix XP filter for 5th gen 4runner?

The only wix filter for 4runner is wix 57173 and there is no Napa platinum version that I could find. Rockauto has the same price for OEM Toyota filter and wix. Is there a XP filter for 2016 4runner?

1651875312547.jpg

Nope. if you want a filter with full synthetic reinforced media the best option is either the TRD filter or the seemingly identical royal purple filter.

Yes.

1651890413254.jpg

Yes.

View attachment 98955
That would be the equivalent to a standard wix, or maybe a wix with an higher grade of synthetic blend media but it's not the equivalent of an XP.

I ran into the same situation with our '15 T4R -- no XP. The regular Wix worked great for 10k mile interval. Since I was planning to extend, picked up some Amsoil filters which are good for 15k miles. But sadly, ended up selling the Runner and I've got 4 or 5 left. Bought them in 2019 so they're almost 3 years old but still in the plastic bag. PM me if you're interested.

That would be the equivalent to a standard wix, or maybe a wix with an higher grade of synthetic blend media but it's not the equivalent of an XP.
Ah, I forgot that XP was a full synthetic media and not a blend.

I ran into the same situation with our '15 T4R -- no XP. The regular Wix worked great for 10k mile interval. Since I was planning to extend, picked up some Amsoil filters which are good for 15k miles. But sadly, ended up selling the Runner and I've got 4 or 5 left. Bought them in 2019 so they're almost 3 years old but still in the plastic bag. PM me if you're interested.
Yeah, I can use them. Let me know how much you want for it.

Back