Irish Humor

Patty did get far from the pub when the colored lights flashed and he pulled over. The officer says Patty, ya been drinking or what ? You are swerving like I’ve never seen man.
Patty says I was dodging trees … officer looks around - no trees.
Shines the light inside and says for —— sake Patty, that’s your —— air freshener man 🌲

unnamed.jpg

Ireland is a wonderful place but can be an interesting place to do business with a mix of European efficiency and parochial bureaucracy. Look up the definition of Grin ****ed" :D

Early on, I became friends with one of our Finance folks there and in a pub one night he gave me some great advice. He said whenever you are in an untenable position on something, just lean back in your chair, throw your hands up and say: "I'll beef hooked". What?? He said "say it fast..." Oh, I get it.

Ireland is a wonderful place but can be an interesting place to do business with a mix of European efficiency and parochial bureaucracy. Look up the definition of Grin ****ed" :D

Early on, I became friends with one of our Finance folks there and in a pub one night he gave me some great advice. He said whenever you are in an untenable position on something, just lean back in your chair, throw your hands up and say: "I'll beef hooked". What?? He said "say it fast..." Oh, I get it.
Ha … saw that on a meme ☘️

Why did the Arabs get all the oil, and the Irish get all the potatos?

Why did God invent whiskey?

So the Irish wouldn't try to rule the world.

The Irish can still laugh at themselves....Could you imagine the uproar if we joked about stereotypes of some other ethnic groups...

Yep and we can crack jokes about Italians, Scottish, French (not mentioning surrendering), British, and Dutch.

NEVER trust the Dutch!
Listen, don't mention the war! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right.

Back