Iphone coming to Verizon...anyone excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not excited. They waited too long and to tell you the truth, my Android phone does it all and arguably better. I dislike Apple and how they lock you in with all their products. Screw 'em.

Bought the wife a smart phone (Samsung Android) since the monthly plans have come down to a reasonable price per month ($25 for 300 min and everything else unlimited - no contracts) and I'm very impressed.

I'd never do a Iphone even if it was the same price. I can not stand and will never use Itunes.

But I have heard a lot of co-workers who have IPhones that they will move over to Verizon once the phones are availble or their contract ends. AT&T will loose a LOT of customers.

Bill

With my family plan, I will have to fork $30 extra per phone for the data plan! That is not happening with 5 lines :-(

- Vikas

I live in a town of 5 thousand people and Verizon built a new tower for Cell Phones etc. My 5gig per month cell internet service is very nice. A Verizon plan for a Smartphone with hot spot might just be the ticket to dump the MiFi 2200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back