Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are starting another wave up. As long as we maintain this course and not fall back to 9900+- in the next few days, we will be heading up for the next several days, but then again this is the market anything can happen.

Fridays have been typically not that good so it will be interesting to see what happens today.

Friday light.

I may sell my QQQ again on this uptick.

I'm just churning ACH and pocketing the money. I can't be the only fool trading this stock daily......

Why aren't MOBL owners speaking up?

Whatta long thread !

I just wanted to say I was involved in the making of the longest thread in BITOG history
tongue.gif
patriot.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
HOT TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY ACH on today's BIG dip.

I'm bottom fishing right now!!!!

You are joking. This was just a bounce. Barrel is over $44. And if I am not mistaken, during last 30 years all recessions were caused by oil prices. Hardly possible the situation will be improved in coming months. As for 2005, China will need 20 % more, so the supply will be tough.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Friday light.

I may sell my QQQ again on this uptick.

I'm just churning ACH and pocketing the money. I can't be the only fool trading this stock daily......

Why aren't MOBL owners speaking up?

P and the rest of the gang,

Hi!!
I'm sorry for the long abscence. I went to Miami, FL with my lil girl for 20 days and didn't have a PC easily available.
MOBL is indeed doing good and as it stands, I'm a happy fella. I plan on buying even more.
Good luck to all!

I plan of getting back up to speed (BITOG wise) within the next couple of days!

Z - I figured you were out...why else would you have been silent on MOBL
grin.gif
tongue.gif
cheers.gif

ACH had a big pullback...I had sold my position prior to this (pure luck, I'm not that good). I started buying back shares the last two days....we shall see! If it blips up 2 or 3 points, I'm selling again....

P,
I ordered 4500 more shares of MOBL at $0.22.....it never executed though. I plan to leave the order as is hoping it comes down a couple cents before bouncing back up.

It's good to be back among good people.

offtopic.gif
Also, about 15 of our guys just came back from Iraq today. I will let you know what they think of the situation. They showed me some very graphic pics!

Well we may start to see a more dramatic move down as far as a downward trending channel. In laymans terms this market is screwed! The DJI made an attempt to try to go above the 200 day MA and failed dramatically. This my friends is extreme bearish!

We will get small countertrend rallies until the pace quickens downward in an avalanche setup. This may take several weeks before it happens or several months. Expect a huge drop followed by a massive rally! When this happens? Who knows!

I never expected the market to weaken like it has, but thats what makes the market.

LOTS of "people" are still holding cash.....when they buy is after I have bought
cool.gif

I can handle some more down side, I have cash. I didn't buy much today, so I would like some more downers....

Heck, I'm going camping!

Didn't do to bad today! MOBL down almost a whole cent and VIGN up one cent (loser!), while LU down .06 or so.
I'm still waiting for MOBL to go down to .22 or less so I can buy more.
Have you guys checked out Sun Microsystems (SUNW)? They are looking fairly attractive. The have new plans for competing against IBM and Dell and are also trying to buy other smaller competitors. The stock is down ~ $2.00 since I started this thread......which was the time I sold it.

It's hard to remain bullish with corrections like this. I was quite depressed. I'm human, last time I checked. It's difficult, I tell you.

But BULLISH I remain.

On Friday I bought.

If the market goes down on Monday, I'll buy more.

I hate to say it, but on the MACRO scale all the bullish indicators are there. Humans keep it swinging, though.

I'm open to your collective ridicule, but I'm a buyer in market dips like this.

I'm with you P! My MOBL order still hasn't gone through......it hasn't dipped below $0.23
frown.gif

LU is looking sort of attractive.....it's taken one heck of a beating.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back