Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chart works for me. Don't have an answer though.
12.gif

There is nothing easy about playing currencies. I do it by default, but it's almost always painful. We must realize that many in this world do not profit by a falling US dollar.

I'm learning real quick (after a few painful lessons) to consolidate my positions so that I can get in and out of a sector quick. The yen thing has paid off nicely though as the carry trade has unraveled. Without a government intervention, I'm sure the carry trade would unravel further. But since I can't guess what governments will do (they f*ck with markets way too much which is why I got outta financials and oil), I just put a sell limit order in for my FXY.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
There is nothing easy about playing currencies. I do it by default, but it's almost always painful.

I traded Euro Futures on FOREX..no that is painful and too nerve racking. I was doing O.K. and then came those [censored] riots in Paris.
mad.gif

The ETF's are for me a means of preserving my solvency against inflation. It seems impossible for the dollar to not fall in future years as politicians continue to inflate and borrrow.

Also the other nice thing is that in and outs are painless and cheap and you get dividends in currency interest rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back