Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sell order in on PFO. Came within pennies and then backed away. You’ll get your dividend tomorrow.

I haven’t run a year to date gain. I suspect I’m under 1%.

Some of my swanky ETF’s are just flat. Waiting for Asian-Hungarian girl to sing.

I have a sell order in on PFO. Came within pennies and then backed away. You’ll get your dividend tomorrow.

I haven’t run a year to date gain. I suspect I’m under 1%.

Some of my swanky ETF’s are just flat. Waiting for Asian-Hungarian girl to sing.

Nice pop on 2 stocks, others up also. Made a good buy on HAL yesterday, up .56 today.
thumbsup.gif
coffee.gif

For the simpleton the 10/40 EMA might be best. Look at DOM although the other indicators looked sick the candles didn't cross over on the week, month till March of 06.

It's already popped. Expectations are high. My guess is that anything less then "exceeds expectations" will cause a short term drop. Long term, I have to agree with Cramer. He predicts $600 by the EOY. Too rich for me at the moment. GOOG

I'm skeptical on chips. I believe INTC and IBM were blowing a lot of smoke about the new chip technology.

The quarter that DELL just reported confirms my skepticism.

I don't own GOOG either P, I just like watching.

I took a dip on BYI this week and on another stock that I won't name because if I lost every dime on it I could still have more than the world if its product helps me the way I believe it can.

Sorry for being so cryptic, PM me for more info. It's personal but I don't mind sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back