Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Gold & Silver coins. I found a place in New York that will buy them at Market.I wouldn't be buying now but thats just me. Stocks like PEIX and TIE keep me in these two sectors.They are hard to find but pay big.

I have a small stash of Silver coins and silver certificates that I have colleced over the years. Nothing rare, just ordinary money. When I inventoried it a couple of years ago, I was supprised that it amounted to several hundred $$. I plan to pass it on to my kids. Just a little gift from the Old Man.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

What is going on with NAT??? Should I sell?? I'm up over 100K..... A computer glitch?

Whoa.. That was quick. NAT opened at $999.00 Corrected shortly after... Thought I was having a wet dream.....
shocked.gif
pat.gif

I've seen that before (not a wet dream) but stocks will have a wet fert spike.....on the bid/ask....as if we get LUCKY. not.

Weird with the Middle Kingdom spiking the interest party bowl. I mean the stronger RMB might help......I will now refrain from further China comments. Left part of my heart there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back