*Investors Blog*

Anybody that believes the fake job data also believes in the Easter Bunny.

🐰 🥕🥕 🐰

Off Topic:
I was posting lots of quality jobs here on BITOG in the past.
$26-40 an hour with full benefits and paid training / travel, yearly safety shoe & tool allowance, etc….

Last edited:
Anybody that believes the fake job data also believes in the Easter Bunny.

🐰 🥕🥕 🐰

Off Topic:
I was posting lots of quality jobs here on BITOG in the past.
$26-40 an hour with full benefits and paid training / travel, yearly safety shoe & tool allowance, etc….
Can you believe in the easter bunny and Not the jobs data? I think that describes me?

Either way, you must admit the Easter Bunny is far more plausible than the jobs data.

No takers on your jobs huh? Not surprised - the safety shoes likely scared them away. Metatarsals or regular required?

Nope, no takers for the jobs I posted. 🤷‍♂️
I guess they didn’t want to work in a hospital environment repairing medical equipment.

Lots of light weight composite dress safety shoes / composite sneakers to pick from.
This year it’s $300 allowance.

Later this year I will send my allotment to a BITOG member, I don’t need safety shoes.

Last edited:
Income seekers, what stocks have you invested for dividends?

Mine is mainly OPER, an ETF so it's not qualified dividends. The yield is high but is taxed as ordinary income.

Income seekers, what stocks have you invested for dividends?

Mine is mainly OPER, an ETF so it's not qualified dividends. The yield is high but is taxed as ordinary income.
Stocks? For income? Very few. Some in Energy, REITs, BDC's

If you like OPER, maybe time to start looking at some of the longer bond funds and such. It all depends how much of the various risks you are willing to accept.

Also if you are worried about taxes, look at some muni bond funds now. I have very few other things in my taxable accounts. Fidelity even has a muni money market.

I hadn't thought of the muni-s. What are some of the ones you have in your portfolio? I am de-risking my holdings into income.

I hadn't thought of the muni-s. What are some of the ones you have in your portfolio? I am de-risking my holdings into income.
BMN
MMD
NMZ
NMCO
NVG
FTEXX

Of course such things get hit hard if rates go up............but that's a risk with all bond funds.

These are general recommendations, seek out your own funds, I don't know your age or risk tolerance or experience or portfolio size.
I am not a lawyer nor financial advisor
You are 100% on your own. I cannot be held accountable for loss. Read the prospectus. Read the risk part 3 times.
Consult a professional before moving money or getting married.

Anyone holding puts or short on Tesla?
It’s going to be a bloody open Tuesday!
I don't short individual stocks. Statistics show you almost always loose. Even if your right on the idea, its hard to be correct on the timing.

I do sort of short the market with the VIX, but thats a tiny bit different. Still a bad idea. I learn slowly.

To each their own.

Back