Insanity at its Finest

They have massive amounts of horsepower but not enough traction. I watched the whole 29 minutes of it hoping at least one of them would make it over that hill or whatever you call it. Not really a hill, more like a dug out rut. I should've known that if one guy can't make it, none of them can. What they need is sharp metal spikes in their tires; or better yet, tank treads. I never knew this was a sport until last night.

Certainly not for lack of trying.

I do enjoy these kinds of vids. The motorcycle hill climbs are fun to watch as well. Lots of those guys DO have metal spikes and go full send on their stuff.

The motorcycle guys are carrying around more brass than those caged in...uhh...trucks? Buggys? Whatever you call them.

^
So is it the furthest up the hill wins? Because I don't see any of them making it all way over the hill.

^
So is it the furthest up the hill wins? Because I don't see any of them making it all way over the hill.
Pretty much.

Every now and then one will make it.

I'm certainly not trying it, I don't want my head sawed in half by big spikey tires.

For a little more finesse there's trial riding. These guys are crazy good with their balance. Throttle, clutch, brake control? Yep, they have it.

Back