If you’re looking for Cybertruck consumer advice…

I'm disappointed that Hoovie has stooped to this new low. He's had nothing but issues with his Cybertruck, and good luck getting Tesla to fix them. His videos of hooptie Bentley's, Rolls Royce's and weird stuff was what made me subscribe to his channel.

I'm disappointed that Hoovie has stooped to this new low. He's had nothing but issues with his Cybertruck, and good luck getting Tesla to fix them. His videos of hooptie Bentley's, Rolls Royce's and weird stuff was what made me subscribe to his channel.
He still buys all the weird stuff, but now that he makes real money off the channel his buying power has increased. He'll make fun of the Cybertruck and put it in stupid situations which will likely drive more traffic to his channel. I don't personally care about the Cybertruck either, but I'll see more of it through his channel than anywhere else likely. It's just the flavor of the month until he buys another busted German or British car. He's always randomly bought an actual new vehicle here an there. I'm not sure why it being a Cybertruck now makes it different than what he's always done. If I remember correctly the last brand new vehicle before this one was the GT-350.

He still buys all the weird stuff, but now that he makes real money off the channel his buying power has increased. He'll make fun of the Cybertruck and put it in stupid situations which will likely drive more traffic to his channel. I don't personally care about the Cybertruck either, but I'll see more of it through his channel than anywhere else likely. It's just the flavor of the month until he buys another busted German or British car. He's always randomly bought an actual new vehicle here an there. I'm not sure why it being a Cybertruck now makes it different than what he's always done. If I remember correctly the last brand new vehicle before this one was the GT-350.
I guess he's weathered the storm. I can't believe he's gone through TWO marriages and is on another girlfriend. Ahh to be making 300k a year. For someone whose lost alot of money on vehicle sales he seems to be doing ok.

Back