If You Could Meet Someone From BITOG?

You know, on second thought I’d like to meet some of the “oil collectors” with the epic collections… maybe go on by the house and checkout the collection. See what all “collections” are there. Help smooth my morbid curiosity. Be warned, I will be packing though so don’t even think about adding me to the collection Buffalo Bill.

Last edited:
If I were smarter, I'd like to meet Molakule, and several other smart people on here.. Sadly, our conversation would likely have to stay at the laymen level for my own comprehension.

Or we could just hang out and have a fermented beverage,
Meeting Molakule would be like when I watch Jeopardy. I would very quickly realize just how little I know. Reading his posts have already given me a hint though.

Yeah, that's the problem with life.... everyone croaks eventually.

Except for the super rich of course. They are trying to download their brain to a computer so they can supposedly live on in a computer or some BULLoney like that.

In the end though, all that big time money cannot stop them from croaking just like ever one else.

I heard this site is now owed by AI and he doesn't want nobody trash talking computers View attachment 217465
Hate to tell you Bill, but all of us on the forum are AI generated. Mind boggling, isn’t it. ;)

There are members in this thread that changed my mind about them, both good, indifferent and bad.

It's possible that some members reading this thread will find out - what they thought was a friend really isn't..... and what they thought-of as a 'take it or leave it' member, really displays well to become my friend.

Sure glad this topic came-to-be. It really opened my eyes. Even my 'LIKE' button will now be used / unused, in a differing way.

I've met folks from other forums by accident before...always funny..."Hey you're mammasboi4567!".

I’ve met a few members over the years-all cool people!

Plenty of folks I’d like to meet- think it would be a fun time.

I met Astro14 at the Ft Lauderdale air show.
He’s not as friendly in person as he is on BITOG. ☺️

IMG_6660.jpeg

Zee09, bdcardinal, zrxkawboy, Astro14, Trav, Clinebarger, Pablo, Nick1994. Really anybody to be honest. I have had the pleasure of meeting @Gebo at my dealership a few months ago and I have his number too. I don’t really have a problem if we had a large gathering but I’d be the guy that sits in the corner and talks to nobody because I get really shy around people I don’t know.
I need to stop by and see you again. Next eye appt???

Great thread, very interesting hearing about so many on here in a positive light. Has anyone heard from Pimtac lately? His posts always seemed spot on for so many topics.

Great thread, very interesting hearing about so many on here in a positive light. Has anyone heard from Pimtac lately? His posts always seemed spot on for so many topics.
Haven't seen a sign of life in months. He must be "busy" or he has spontaneously lost interest" or he has left this plane of existence. Remember, the BBHOD, the BITOG Black Hole of Doom, is only rumored to exist.

Back