Idaho College Killer Suspect Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that him at vigil ?
I dont think that person even looks close to what he does. Funny how photos like these always seem fuzzy isnt it? Like UFO's *LOL*
Look at the top of that guys head, his hairline to me looks much further back. I suspect the media will keep this going forever until a trial months away.

I dont think that person even looks close to what he does. Funny how photos like these always seem fuzzy isnt it? Like UFO's *LOL*
Look at the top of that guys head, his hairline to me looks much further back. I suspect the media will keep this going forever until a trial months away.
I think I seen Elvis to .:D

:love: .............. Can they even prove his car was at the scene .
It was seen on surveillance video making 3-point turns, etc on their street right before the crimes from what I've heard. If the tire compounds match chemically, it's just another one of dozens of nails in this guy's coffin. Just wait until the trial ... my prediction is there will be some evidence that comes out that will blow our minds.

I've heard the trial may take at least 6-8 months to start at the earliest ... it will probably be closer to a year because I'm sure his lawyer wants to delay it as much as possible ... a typical defense lawyer tactic. But the state of ID may push it to the top and get it over with ASAP. Time will tell.

Is that him at vigil ?
Too bad the police weren't on to the Elantra when that happened (it was about a week after the crimes) because they would have lots of undercover looking for that car at that event.

Look at the top of that guys head, his hairline to me looks much further back.
Could be from his hair being longer on top and covering more of the top of his head in that area when his mug shot was taken. Need more (and better) photos of the two to compare some more. I wouldn't doubt it if he went to that event. He went back to the crime scene (per tracking/surveillance video) the same morning of the crimes before anyone in the house called 911. Then he went back home for some reason (gather up the bloody clothes and knife?) and headed down to Clarkston/Lewiston and out into the woods for 3 hours with his cell phone turned off. I'm betting the guy wasn't out on a "nature hike".

It was seen on surveillance video making 3-point turns, etc on their street right before the crimes from what I've heard. If the tire compounds match chemically, it's just another one of dozens of nails in this guy's coffin. Just wait until the trial ... my prediction is there will be some evidence that comes out that will blow our minds.

I've heard the trial may take at least 6-8 months to start at the earliest ... it will probably be closer to a year because I'm sure his lawyer wants to delay it as much as possible ... a typical defense lawyer tactic. But the state of ID may push it to the top and get it over with ASAP. Time will tell.
I heard there's like 90 cars on campus that fit the same description as the suspects

I heard there's like 90 cars on campus that fit the same description as the suspects
Don't think that many that fit the model years ... but even if so, just how many also had correlating cell phone tracking data along with the surveillance video? And on top of that, how many Elantras belonged to someone who's DNA was found in the crime house? I'd say only one.

Even if the police/FBI checked every white Elantra in WA and ID (22,000 of them), how many of them belonged to somebody who left a knife sheath in the victim's bedroom with their DNA on it, while also being tracked via cell phone going to Moscow and leaving Moscow before and after the time of the crimes? Again, I'd say only one. Nobody is going to be able to "explain" this away, including his defense lawyer.

I'm sure they will also find much more tie-in evidence in his car, apartment and electronic devices.

Last edited:
According to NRA guidelines on Personal Protection inside the Home, that is a bad idea. I agree with the NRA
I never keep it chambered, ever. I would only chamber a round if a present threat or danger was apparent.

If he was having a personal relationship with any of those girls, it's very likely that one of the surviving friends and/or other people in their social circle would know about it - and I'm betting the police/FBI has went down every rabbit hole in that respect. Plus any of their phones and his would have digital evidence of that going on - people in relationships (even just friends) communicate electronically a lot. What I'm saying is that I highly doubt it was some kind of "secret relationship" going on that nobody but him and whoever he might be in a relationship knew about. Probably more like a one-way secret relationship that was only in the suspect's mind.
That's what the "in thing" is these days. A friend of mine's son (they're all in their early 20s) and his circle of friends all communicate that way. They meet women at clubs, chat and follow each other through those social media apps, ask each other out, chit chat, talk, communicate, etc. It's way more different than the traditional way people our age (gen x) socialized. They all crave that "online attention". They will constantly be checking who's looked at their stories, status, who's going where, who's dating who, etc. Imo it's just one big huge clustermess.

My gf and I hear the slightest bump in the night, and she's opening up her phone looking at our Arlo cameras, and I'm armed, chambered, walking around the house and outside.
According to NRA guidelines on Personal Protection inside the Home, that is a bad idea. I agree with the NRA
I never keep it chambered, ever. I would only chamber a round if a present threat or danger was apparent.

I think he is referring to hearing a "bump in the night" and roaming around , especially outside.

If i hear something i think is human, that should not be there, i don't roam outside. I might carefully look from some upstairs windows. But exiting and searching for an intruder is dangerous. He/She will see you , before you see them, if you are opening a door and going outside. If you end up in some gun fire, you may not be protected by castle doctrine , outside your home, depending on your state law.

I would hunker down, listen, if it continues, call law enforcement, if intruders enter the home, call out that you are armed and sit quiet after that, not further giving away your position, until you need to shoot. Do not have your weapon in your hand when law enforcement arrives on scene.

I keep all my defensive handguns loaded and chambered in the house. Is SOP for us. My adult son/daughter-in-law know this, in case they come to our house. My wife knows if the gun is out of the safe, its hot and ready.

Last edited:
I keep all my firearms fully loaded, clips/magazines in, only takes a microsecond to chamber them.

We both qualify and practice on a regular basis concerning every part of the firearm. Chambering is a piece of cake. 👌

I keep all my firearms fully loaded, clips/magazines in, only takes a microsecond to chamber them.

We both qualify and practice on a regular basis concerning every part of the firearm. Chambering is a piece of cake. 👌

America needs more people like the both you. 🇺🇸

As an active/vocal atheist, one of the questions I frequently get from theists is, "Where do atheists get their morality/sense of right or wrong from without God and religion?" While it's a ridiculously stupid question to me because if the only reason you are going through life doing the right thing is because of fear of ****ation or missing out on the eternal afterlife or because you read the 10 Commandments, then you are a terrible person deep down inside.

It's really very simple. Hurting other people should make you feel bad. Helping other people should make you feel good. There isn't a book or ideology in existence that is going to make someone like the killer of these kids "do the right thing" if he doesn't naturally feel terrible about hurting those kids. He is wired incorrectly and without the ability to place himself in their shoes or attempt to imagine their feelings during their murder or the feelings of the people who love them after their murder. If convicted, obviously this is a man who can never walk free again.

P.S. "D A M N A T I O N" really gets edited out by the website software?
Well said. Empathy sets the foundation for a civilized society.
  • Cognitive Empathy: the ability to understand another's perspective. ...
  • Emotional Empathy: the ability to physically feel what another person feels. ...
  • Empathic Concern: the ability to sense what another needs from you
Cognitive empathy has been strained the most lately because some perspectives are getting out on the fringes to the point almost “up vs down“ arguments BUT emotional empathy is what the killer is a little bit short on.

Could be from his hair being longer on top and covering more of the top of his head in that area when his mug shot was taken. Need more (and better) photos of the two to compare some more. I wouldn't doubt it if he went to that event. He went back to the crime scene (per tracking/surveillance video) the same morning of the crimes before anyone in the house called 911. Then he went back home for some reason (gather up the bloody clothes and knife?) and headed down to Clarkston/Lewiston and out into the woods for 3 hours with his cell phone turned off. I'm betting the guy wasn't out on a "nature hike".
Perps at the scenes or memorials are very common. As Fire Marshal I got many good leads and actually caught a couple serial offenders on scene.
One I convicted got a six pack of not common beer and drank it to get “fired” up. I noticed the cans a two scenes on a row and searched it out as not where it was sold in that area. Got videos of the purchases and of course good face photos and got him on the third fire.
When I arrived on scene I found him beside a fire captain and his crew getting ready to make entry in the back door from the alley.

It will be interesting to see what investigators find on his phone or computer. I wonder if in his college studies of famous criminals if they discussed the use of hardware and software like hammers and Bleachbit to destroy incriminating evidence on electronic devices ?

Status
Not open for further replies.