Idaho College Killer Suspect Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent until proven guilty but they got their suspect. Details not out yet - gosh I feel so sorry for those victims families and the victims of course.
Hopefully this brings some sense of sanity to this horrific crime.

Wait till it plays out, accused is not convicted.
Yup, exactly what I said in my OP. With that said, here in the United States, with all their advanced technology you can bet by now they have a mountain of evidence against him, they always said the killer was very sloppy and left evidence all over the place, he is innocent until proven guilty. My personal feelings are they are pretty certain they have the right person.

I'm still waiting on national news about the shooting of the UVA football players that happened in Charllotesville, VA. about the same day. Nothing but,??

1672438995058.jpeg

Last edited:
This trial will probably be the costliest criminal trial Idaho has ever had.
The defense team will make bank on this one. It'd be nice if the prosecutor and judge would allow the defendant to plead guilty, not that he would, to 4 counts of murder and receive life imprisonment without the possibility of parole instead of having a long drawn out million dollar plus trial.
If this a capitol case, even if the jury finds him guilty, all 12 jurors must all decide if he gets the death penalty. It is increasingly hard to find 12 jurors agree the person they found guilty should get the death penalty.

This trial will probably be the costliest criminal trial Idaho has ever had.
The defense team will make bank on this one. It'd be nice if the prosecutor and judge would allow the defendant to plead guilty, not that he would, to 4 counts of murder and receive life imprisonment without the possibility of parole instead of having a long drawn out million dollar plus trial.
If this a capitol case, even if the jury finds him guilty, all 12 jurors must all decide if he gets the death penalty. It is increasingly hard to find 12 jurors agree the person they found guilty should get the death penalty.
Even if he gets the "Death Penalty", few on this board will see him executed (if convicted)

Even if he gets the "Death Penalty", few on this board will see him executed (if convicted)

We know that. People sit on death row for years and years and the state has to pay $$$$ on defense attorneys that milk it on the appeals process.

Gf and I were talking about this awhile back. My theory is that it’s “relationship fueled”. Was it a jealous ex bf? A guy one of the women turned down? A guy with a “fatal attraction” type mentality? God only knows.

Yup, exactly what I said in my OP. With that said, here in the United States, with all their advanced technology you can bet by now they have a mountain of evidence against him, they always said the killer was very sloppy and left evidence all over the place, he is innocent until proven guilty. My personal feelings are they are pretty certain they have the right person.

True but what I don't like is when they have a suspect in custody is giving the suspects name out. If found guilty give him the penalty but if not let the guy live without a blackened reputation. The press does not exonerate the innocent.

Gf and I were talking about this awhile back. My theory is that it’s “relationship fueled”. Was it a jealous ex bf? A guy one of the women turned down? A guy with a “fatal attraction” type mentality? God only knows.
At this time, they say there's not any solid connection found between the suspect and victims. He could have been following then on social media and found out where they lived, etc ... and locked on to them for some reason. I'm sure as this all unfolds from this point forward people are going to get a much more clear picture of everything.

If he's a stranger to them and never been in that house, and they have his DNA from the crime scene, he's pretty much smoked. It's possible they tracked him down somehow from DNA evidence. Just going to see how it unfolds in the prosecution stage.

Last edited:
At this time, they say there's not any solid connection found between the suspect and victims. He could have been following then on social media and found out where they lived, etc ... and locked on to them for some reason. I'm sure as this all unfolds from this point forward people are going to get a much more clear picture of everything.

If he's a stranger to them and never been in that house, and they have his DNA from the crime scene, he's pretty much smoked. It's possible they tracked him down somehow from DNA evidence. Just going to see how it unfolds in the prosecution stage.
It just seems so strange that the killer knew exactly where they were sleeping, went in and did the unimaginable, while two others slept unharmed not even knowing what was going on.

It just seems so strange that the killer knew exactly where they were sleeping, went in and did the unimaginable, while two others slept unharmed not even knowing what was going on.
Maybe he didn't know there were two people down stairs, or he would have went there too ... or they had thier bedroom doors locked, who knows. That house was listed on real estage websites where you could take a whole virtual tour of the house. After the crime, people on YT found floor plans of that house on line. A smart criminal could use public info like that to plan it all out.

Maybe he didn't know there were two people down stairs, or he would have went there too. That house was listed on real estage websites where you could take a whole virtual tour of the house. After the crime, people on YT found floor plans of that house on line. A smart criminal could use public info like that to plan it all out.
Man that's some truly scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.