I hate Delo 5% Moly grease.

My work uses this grease on the tractors and it is my job to use it. It is nasty!

If you get it on you're hands it won't come off. Get it on you're clothes just throw them away.

Guess it is good for equipment but sure is messy.

The right combination of tackifiers that make it stay where you put it. Where can it be purchased?

Waterless hand cleaner will take it off your hands. Use non-abrasive waterless hand cleaner or engine degreaser to clean clothes. Degreaser works the best on clothes because it's easy to really saturate the spots. Just liberally apply before washing, work it in and wash. Check the spots before drying and repeat if necessary. This will remove moly or marine greases, open gear and walking cam lubes. Over the years the years this has saved me a lot of money.

Waterless hand cleaner will take it off your hands. Use non-abrasive waterless hand cleaner or engine degreaser to clean clothes. Degreaser works the best on clothes because it's easy to really saturate the spots. Just liberally apply before washing, work it in and wash. Check the spots before drying and repeat if necessary. This will remove moly or marine greases, open gear and walking cam lubes. Over the years the years this has saved me a lot of money.
Septic safe? I dunno why I am asking since I am washing greasy clothes anyway.

My work uses this grease on the tractors and it is my job to use it. It is nasty!

If you get it on you're hands it won't come off. Get it on you're clothes just throw them away.

Guess it is good for equipment but sure is messy.

Your worries are OVER, get this hand soap and not any form of a copy of it, this brand only, Kresto. This will clean anything off. Printers inks to moly grease. This stuff is gentle on your hands, it will last in the bottles for 20 years without going bad. They use to sell a 3/4 gallon pump for $25. You can get the tubes for $10 on Amazon or one flip bottle for a dispenser for $30+, your better off to go here and pay their shipping and get it a fair low price. This is the best industrial soap in the world, it is that good. Don't even worry to "test" it with getting one tube vs a bottle. NOTHING will ever beat this soap in performance. My work was using it and then brought in a towel service that uses a Zep copy and it is worthless. I have 3 flip bottles left that will last my use as the maintenance guy in a mid size commercial printer for 5 years. You can use the built in flip bottle pump to pump it in your hand and it works perfectly. So cost vs convenience I would say get the "soft" flip bottle 2000ml version.

Your worries are OVER, get this hand soap and not any form of a copy of it, this brand only, Kresto. This will clean anything off. Printers inks to moly grease. This stuff is gentle on your hands, it will last in the bottles for 20 years without going bad. They use to sell a 3/4 gallon pump for $25. You can get the tubes for $10 on Amazon or one flip bottle for a dispenser for $30+, your better off to go here and pay their shipping and get it a fair low price. This is the best industrial soap in the world, it is that good. Don't even worry to "test" it with getting one tube vs a bottle. NOTHING will ever beat this soap in performance. My work was using it and then brought in a towel service that uses a Zep copy and it is worthless. I have 3 flip bottles left that will last my use as the maintenance guy in a mid size commercial printer for 5 years. You can use the built in flip bottle pump to pump it in your hand and it works perfectly. So cost vs convenience I would say get the "soft" flip bottle 2000ml version.

Kresto is a waterless hand cleaner. The Classic contains walnut shell scrubbers. The heavy duty may also contain plastic scrubbers. I was referring to cheap hand cleaner and engine degreaser from an auto parts store. Aerosol degreaser is good because it's cheap, easy to apply and effective.

One of the keys to success in my experience is to be sure the spot is gone or cleaned to your satisfaction before drying the clothes.

This method has saved many pairs of grease and open gear lubricant covered jeans for me.

I used to use a true black moly grease and had the same issues with it being everywhere. I use Schaeffer 219 now and it is much cleaner. It blends in too with my green equipment

Back