I didn't need this.

As our pets die off I don't want to replace them. Tired of vet bills,cat boxes etc. My very old cat is not doing good and will be the next to pass

This one's mommy got ran over. A friend of my wife took her in. She has teeth and can eat food. I'm guessing 4-5 weeks old.

I didn't want another animal but my wife brought it home last night.

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_120520556.jpg
    IMG_20220820_120520556.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 135
yeah, I know what you mean. I love our animals but I'm not feeling the urge to get any more. They wake me up, need to go out, need to be bathed, need the vet, need flea and tick preventatives, oh, and food too.

I do love them, but I don't want any more either. I'm getting to old to have a "farm" schedule - or should I say, to the point I don't want to deal with it anymore.

I guess my question would be, how many times have you and your Wife pet her and played with her since last night and had a little joy in doing so? It could be a great thing for you and the cat.
She looks like a bundle of joy,..with an arsenal of claws and teeth that make playing with kittens a fun exercise in trying to keep your hands and fingers intact. Even in that picture, her claws are at the ready to make a quick crawl up your leg. 🤔😂

As our pets die off I don't want to replace them. Tired of vet bills,cat boxes etc. My very old cat is not doing good and will be the next to pass

This one's mommy got ran over. A friend of my wife took her in. She has teeth and can eat food. I'm guessing 4-5 weeks old.

I didn't want another animal but my wife brought it home last night.

it makes me feel guilty towards the previous pets.... but could be a band-aid to cover the loss.

at that young age, they will really bond with you in a way that's not easy to achieve with older cats. it's likely to become a cat that likes to sleep on your lap.

Bring her to a shelter now....or forever hold your peace.

It sounds like you can't stand up to your wife....well, let me tell you something; I have the last word in my house...."Yes dear".

Whaddaya going to name her?
I'm thinking socks for the white feet. Wife wants to name her wiggles.

We are keeping her in a cage till she gets a little bigger. I don't want her to run off and hide where we can't find her or have another animal in the house hurt her.

Attachments

• IMG_20220821_085330175.jpg
    IMG_20220821_085330175.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 23
Back