I didn't know there is Rotella 5W40 one quart!!

I went to a different walmart than the one I usually go to, and to my surprise they have Rotella T Synthetic 5w40 ONE quart bottles! I didn't even know those existed...

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Jeepers! We need a thread for this exclamation? MOD???! Hello?!
C'mon now, no need to rain on his jubilation. Stanley had his Livingstone, and now MrWideTires has his quart bottle...

Not only that, but I found a few quarts on clearance at Walmart for $2.50 each. Don't worry, they're long gone. Just thought I'd tease you a little.

This is your second post on deleting a post,wuz up dude!!! it's information that yea someone may not know..loosen up.

my local wal-mart no longer carries shell rotella 5W-40 in gallons or quarts. you're lucky to have such a wal-mart that still carries it.

Originally Posted By: daman
This is your second post on deleting a post,wuz up dude!!! it's information that yea someone may not know..loosen up.
He's not asking to get the post deleted, he's just having a little fun, like the rest of us. Hopefully the OP has a sense of humor about this and isn't taking this too serious

Originally Posted By: HM12460
my local wal-mart no longer carries shell rotella 5W-40 in gallons or quarts. you're lucky to have such a wal-mart that still carries it.
Mine does not carry it anymore either. Works great in my old Land Rover.

Originally Posted By: daman
OMG, I was at the Supermarket yesterday, and they had frozen White Castle sliders that you can u-wave at work for lunch. O-M-G!!! And I was Getting Some Sinclare motor oil for my Simca Sunbeam and the oil was in cardboard and foil oil cans not metal - I dont know if I can trust oil in a cardboard can, not a metal can??!! I did get my Lee MaxiFilter and Will Penn Ignition points though ... ... ...

Last edited: