I didn't know there is Rotella 5W40 one quart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a different walmart than the one I usually go to, and to my surprise they have Rotella T Synthetic 5w40 ONE quart bottles!

I didn't even know those existed...

You need to get out a little more often
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Jeepers! We need a thread for this exclamation? MOD???! Hello?!

C'mon now, no need to rain on his jubilation. Stanley had his Livingstone, and now MrWideTires has his quart bottle...
LOL.gif

Not only that, but I found a few quarts on clearance at Walmart for $2.50 each.

Don't worry, they're long gone. Just thought I'd tease you a little.

This is your second post on deleting a post,wuz up dude!!! it's information that yea someone may not know..loosen up.

my local wal-mart no longer carries shell rotella 5W-40 in gallons or quarts. you're lucky to have such a wal-mart that still carries it.

Originally Posted By: daman

This is your second post on deleting a post,wuz up dude!!! it's information that yea someone may not know..loosen up.

He's not asking to get the post deleted, he's just having a little fun, like the rest of us.
grin2.gif

Hopefully the OP has a sense of humor about this and isn't taking this too serious
11.gif

Originally Posted By: HM12460
my local wal-mart no longer carries shell rotella 5W-40 in gallons or quarts. you're lucky to have such a wal-mart that still carries it.

Mine does not carry it anymore either. Works great in my old Land Rover.

Originally Posted By: daman

OMG, I was at the Supermarket yesterday, and they had frozen White Castle sliders that you can u-wave at work for lunch. O-M-G!!! And I was Getting Some Sinclare motor oil for my Simca Sunbeam and the oil was in cardboard and foil oil cans not metal - I dont know if I can trust oil in a cardboard can, not a metal can??!! I did get my Lee MaxiFilter and Will Penn Ignition points though ... ... ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back