I cut my Auto RX rinse phase short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, now I can't get to the MDMS sheet.
mad.gif

I can't wait and hope you will post photos especially how that engine looks. (providing the vampires allow it)Your posts get better and better.I already guessed you would get a bottle complimentary (why buy?). Thanks for the laughs.

Bet the bottle is blood red and you add it to the oil at the stroke of midnight.King Rob your someone who would possibly use this product Auto-Rx is not going to comp you any product but we stand ready to get your engine back running.

Mmmm, if NWC 3000 is Bavarian, it must be good! Since I've never heard of it until now, it must be a super-top-secret product! After all, everyone here tells me their (preposterous) "secrets."
LOL.gif

LOL..99% of other products here always get nailed unless you pay to be here or have "an in"..

Mori, I was hoping you could tell me more about it. Is this stuff not popular in Germany?

Being Bavarian, I'd look like a shill if I were endorse this product and/or endeavor.

(PS: It's REALLY gooooood!
thumbsup2.gif
)

Now now, no shilling in this thread, nossir. I have high hopes for this stuff, I even changed my sig being overly excited!

It is obvious that the site referenced sells fuel tests. THEIR tests on fuel additives is glaringly absent and grossly generalized. As with all compounds discussed on this forum it is the combination of chemicals that creates results. Neutra has proven its mettle for decades as a fuel additive, with no ill effects, only positive ones. As a purging agent it has been proven in industrial gear boxes, hydraulic systems, and engines to the satisfaction of thousands.
I am frequently asked about auto-rz. My response is that from everything that I read on the board it seems to be a fine product that does what is says it will.

I am very sorry that my post reflected bias on my part. Schaeffer's
makes good products and please accept my apology. As you may know my post is removed.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Mmmm, if NWC 3000 is Bavarian, it must be good! Since I've never heard of it until now, it must be a super-top-secret product! After all, everyone here tells me their (preposterous) "secrets."
LOL.gif

And I quote: "you know the Germans always make good stuff"
crackmeup2.gif

May be this is what makes Bavarian Pot Roast so good and tender.

Try some at the Golden Ox. Right off the Dan Ryan at North Avenue(Rt.64). Best in the Windy City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back