I cut my Auto RX rinse phase short

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually the basic application. I poured a 12oz bottle of Auto RX and 5 quarts of Pennzoil 5W-20 into my crankcase and ran it 2502 miles, with an oil filter change at 1478 miles. At that point I did an oil and filter change, using 5 quarts of Motorcraft 5W-20, and ran that for 2016 miles.

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
I am puzzled as to how oil pressure could be significantly affected by ARX, but glad all is back to normal for ya.

Now refill the automatic tranny with Redline ATF and you'll be all set.

If the pressure sensor is on the outlet side of the filter, then a filter that's getting loaded will reduce the pressure the sensor sees.

I have 15 quarts of Valvoline Synthetic Mercon V waiting to go in the transmission, but I want to do the J-mod and run it for about 1,000 miles before doing a full fluid change.

Originally Posted By: kingrob
Quote:
That lousy bubble style.

LOL.gif

I think it's the best body style Ford had since the 60's.
Well I have come to love it, perhaps because my '95 is getting pretty raggad around the edges and the newer F150s are even worse looking. Actually the short box bubble F150 is a pretty nice looking truck and with the 4.2 six and a stick is a beautiful rig, I could actually deal with owning one, even though I an an inline engine freak. Also, the bubble design is absolutely the best for a Lightning F150 as it's the only one that has any kind of a look conducive to sporty and speedy.

Wow, nobody on BITOG has ever warned us of Neutra and its inherent risk of attracting water. I'm so glad I use nothing but Red Line SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner or Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner, both of which get my
thumbsup2.gif

Why is this a "public service" on a ARX topic? I also see nothing really new on Neutra here...What are you directing it too? Why do you care? Does it affect your biz?

To me, they are trying to sell another product here. Why is this also a "real official web site made for bitogers"?

The water deal is [censored]. Show me the raw data on all prodcuts etc on this subject. Just saying if you want people to look at a certain products explain why. At one time so did Power Serice on the water too. I still use 131 and have zero issue in the NE.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Wow, nobody on BITOG has ever warned us of Neutra and its inherent risk of attracting water. I'm so glad I use nothing but Red Line SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner or Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner, both of which get my
thumbsup2.gif

I agree, I usually run SI-1 as long as I can find it.

Ethanol Alcohol Fuel Test is what they sell. i find the info fascinating and suspect most bitogers will to Auto-Rx is not involved in this web site. I don.t think the comments on products could be posted unless they came from a goverment report. What would i know is I invented the best product ever offered-tested on this board now being used by Federal Goverment Agencies.

I just trust salesman very little.....

Is it "I do not think" or a fact?

Also is why do you think you have the " best product ever offered-tested on this board now being used by Federal Goverment Agencies." For me with Fannie Mac etc, I would try to make the diatance from these people as long as I could.

So why is that? Whom is testing it? When? Date complete? Proof on this?

I like ARX but show me.....

What have you ever used that does what Auto-Rx does? it cleans any oil lubricated rotating machinery from engines to transmissions to rear ends to motorcycles to power steering. It has friction reducers it is economical to use and it is safe. US Goverment testing was done months ago we are now selling them Auto-Rx.

Originally Posted By: Frank
What have you ever used that does what Auto-Rx does? it cleans any oil lubricated rotating machinery from engines to transmissions to rear ends to motorcycles to power steering. It has friction reducers it is economical to use and it is safe. US Goverment testing was done months ago we are now selling them Auto-Rx.

All I am saying is prove it. Show me since I have a hard time trusting this...If so, I would see PDF's, website's months ago on it..Like Terry testing for selling etc.

Lastly, Is all the ARX the same? If so, why the diff in price?

That said, I like it but show me...Just asking ....

Perhaps the point being made is that Neutra fuel additive is proned to absorbing water? Probably fine as a fuel additive as intended. Afterall e10 is in the same boat. But adding to the crankcase might not be such a good idea, absorbing water in the present of crecylic acid(part of neutra) in the oiling system.

I think Shaeffers sells 131 as a fuel additive. Some folks have tried it as a oiling system cleaner. Unfortuneately atmoshereic moisture is a part of blowby gases into the sump. I don't know how much hygroscopic materials I want in my crankcase. I think may be running E10 is enough from blow by.

Originally Posted By: Frank
Go to http://www.auto-rx.com read The taxi Fleet Tests what ever you want
go to the Auto-Rx Discussion Board. Than post again. Don/t forget the FAQ.

I see that just show me the testing from Gov people etc? How does Taxi relate to Gov people buying it?

I like it and will buy again but this...

PM for what? I have no issues just asking questions since I pop on at times...

I see that people are a "troll" if they ask questions. In fact, I am still waiting for the answers here. All the I want, and I am sure others is show me proof.

In fact, what do you want me to put in my bio? Does it matter with these questions?

There's no website as of yet, but there's a new product hitting the market soon. It's not an engine additive, but you can add it as a supplement to your transmission, engine, and fuel tank. It has been scientifically tested and will soon be available for sale. It's called Nosferautic Wizard Clean 3000 and it looks to be pretty good stuff.

Here's the technical specs.

From the catalog:

Quote:
NWC 3000 has been tested by chemists, mechanics, governmental agencies as well as tribologists and petrologists, whom have deemed it safe to use on any conventional mechanical engine application in use today. NWC 3000 will not harm your automobile in any way, and we guarantee the results to be noticeable after your first oil change, fill up, or transmission fluid replacement.

Nosferautic Wizard Clean 3000 has been in formulation for over three decades, and is soon to be available to you, the American consumer, for sale and distribution in North America. It is an original Bavarian formulation composed entirely of mineral ester-based solutions. It is not a chemical solvent, but an all-natural cleaning agent designed to reduce and remove deposits within your engine's tolerances.

Added to your fuel, it will reduce carbon fouling and provide a clean ignition burn, even in the most corroded of fuel intakes.
It will remove water deposits and rust formulation, and reduce carbon build up in subsequent fuel ignition. Safe for all gasoline, diesel, and ethanol based fuels.

Added to transmissions, it will add a friction modifying compound that allows your transmission to shift smoothly, while gently removing built up deposits and metallic particulates that could potentially damage your transmission. NWC 3000 is safe for all domestic and imported manual, automatic, and heavy duty transmissions.

Added to your engine, NWC 3000 will restore compression, reduce knocking, improve cooling, and remove stubborn deposits that could hinder motor performance. Use 16 ounces every other oil change in place of standard engine oil.

Discover what automobile enthusiasts all over Europe have been using for decades to keep their performance demanding vehicles at the peak of excellence. Nosferautic Wizard Clean 3000, available soon for wholesale, retail, and personal purchase.

I figured I'd post this as a Public Service Announcement for all my BITOG cronies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back