I am your vacation rental guy...lol

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I usually hate myself like I assume @AutoMechanic. Does daily.
That said as a vacation rental guy I love myself...lol

If I ever sign up to rent your home say Yes...

I get the greatest reviews because i treat your house better than mine.
I try to be ultra conservative with your water and electric. When I leave your house is better then when I arrived.

Just now the home owner emailed me and said he thought the cleaning crew beat them to the house because it was spotless.

Their cleaning crew is not so good.
I fixed a pocket door in the house and replaced several bulbs. They did have spare bulbs. I also cleaned all the cold air returns and vents in the walls and ceilings and washed all the bedding and towels.

I cleaned the dryer vent as it was packed up bad and on and on.
20211007_092308.jpg
20211007_091043.jpg

Get a load of these vents..

Thank you very much for your attention and efforts to help us out. We thought our cleaner had beat us to the house on the day you checked out. We appreciate you very much. I will leave my number and my wife will also respond with her number. Call us direct in the future for any time for your holiday or work needs.

Scott

We leave rental places as good (or better) than they were when we arrived but I would never "fix" anything. To easy to run into something that was jerry-rigged back together (dryer venting, HVAC vents being held in place with luck, etc).

I usually hate myself like I assume @AutoMechanic. Does daily.
That said as a vacation rental guy I love myself...lol

If I ever sign up to rent your home say Yes...

I get the greatest reviews because i treat your house better than mine.
I try to be ultra conservative with your water and electric. When I leave your house is better then when I arrived.

Just now the home owner emailed me and said he thought the cleaning crew beat them to the house because it was spotless.

Their cleaning crew is not so good.
I fixed a pocket door in the house and replaced several bulbs. They did have spare bulbs. I also cleaned all the cold air returns and vents in the walls and ceilings and washed all the bedding and towels.

I cleaned the dryer vent as it was packed up bad and on and on.View attachment 74045View attachment 74046

Get a load of these vents..
Maybe you would like to meet my daughter!

If I ever rented out my island beach house (one with the yellow dot to the right)🏝️ you would be the kind of person I'd be happy with;

View attachment 74049
Looks like someone needs to start a BITOG Airbnb!! We went to Sandbridge Beach a few times in extreme SE VA when the kids were younger, it would be nice to go back… I’ll even bring my Swiffer, I can reach all the ceiling fans!

Back