I am sorry

hrv

I would like to say I am sorry if I have offended some of you with some of my comments. I just as you have opinions on stuff and sometimes my bias may show. I enjoy this site and get a lot of good information from this site. My feelings on Fram are still the same but I respect your posts otherwise. It is kind of like oil and gas additives....most dont like any of them others like a few...but just because one person likes one that you dont there is no reason to bash that person. Comments like I feel the difference dont prove nothing to me or putting a adbv in the freezer or burning one really dont prove nothing to me....BUT that is me and not the rest on this site. Again I am sorry for some of my comments or lack of one and I will do better in the future. I want to be part of this site and at 67 years old might even be able to add my 2 cents to the site too. Again I hope that you accept my apology....

I find that BITOG site to be a mature forum unlike many other sites where the members are filled with sarcasm, ridicule & bullying.
And many of those other sites that have members who have the nerve to criticize others, have no real guts to do it person because they know that they'd be spitting out their teeth. This is their way of showing just how(grown adults) immature they are like the 16 year old in the high school lunchroom..........I like BITOG for these reasons of it's mature members. Not perfect but, may in fact be the best automotive forum on the internet.

I find that BITOG site to be a mature forum unlike many other sites where the members are filled with sarcasm, ridicule & bullying.
And many of those other sites that have members who have the nerve to criticize others, have no real guts to do it person because they know that they'd be spitting out their teeth. This is their way of showing just how(grown adults) immature they are like the 16 year old in the high school lunchroom..........I like BITOG for these reasons of it's mature members. Not perfect but, may in fact be the best automotive forum on the internet.
We have a mature version of sarcasm. The ridicule and bullying is much lower here. But yeah, I tend to agree with the overall description.

I saw the negative comments about you - but never understood why they came up - so moved on …

This is the internet. Don't let anything someone says (about you) bother you. If someone else is/was "hurt" by a comment you made, well, the same thing applies to them.

We have a mature version of sarcasm. The ridicule and bullying is much lower here. But yeah, I tend to agree with the overall description.
Please don’t call me sarcastic because my cynical side gets offended 😷
BTW: I just used my standard symbol for the “lighter side” of things …

I would like to say I am sorry if I have offended some of you with some of my comments. I just as you have opinions on stuff and sometimes my bias may show. I enjoy this site and get a lot of good information from this site. My feelings on Fram are still the same but I respect your posts otherwise. It is kind of like oil and gas additives....most dont like any of them others like a few...but just because one person likes one that you dont there is no reason to bash that person. Comments like I feel the difference dont prove nothing to me or putting a adbv in the freezer or burning one really dont prove nothing to me....BUT that is me and not the rest on this site. Again I am sorry for some of my comments or lack of one and I will do better in the future. I want to be part of this site and at 67 years old might even be able to add my 2 cents to the site too. Again I hope that you accept my apology....

No need to apologize. It's hard to be objective sometimes (as I said in that one thread), as long as somebody can acknowledge their bias and how it colours their interpretation of things (like the ADBV discussion) there's no reason to feel guilty/upset that your feelings run contrary to the direction of the general dialogue. As far as I saw, you didn't say anything offensive.

Pfftt, if I allow myself to get worked up over any post here on bitog , what am I going to do when my doctor tells me “man your liver profile is totally eff’d up”?
Forget about it, you’re good to go with me. As Bob Dylan said just keep on keeping on…..
Glad you’re here!

Thanks for the concern but please, just remain being you. Opinions are needed and the discussion between opinions is supposed to lead to a better understanding of all involved. Sometimes we are correct, other times wrong, and much of the rest is the grey area of life!

Back